Federation of Armed Nations Announcement

eesmith4

[quote name='mpol777' date='02 February 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1265135863' post='2153515']
There seems to be some confusion. I'll clear it up later, but suffice to say folks can stop arguing the various scenarios you've come up with as to the motives and methods of FAN. You're just making it all more complicated than it really is. Stay tuned.
[/quote]

Why even bother clearing it up? I mean, this particular hootinanny turned into a free-for-all royal rumble match anyway. Might as well just say frack it, we ain't telling you jack except that we just happen to enjoy blowing stuff up and since you didn't get an invitation you decided to crash it.

Besides, tell me it's not amusing to see all the theories.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mpol777' date='02 February 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1265135863' post='2153515']
There seems to be some confusion. I'll clear it up later, but suffice to say folks can stop arguing the various scenarios you've come up with as to the motives and methods of FAN. You're just making it all more complicated than it really is. Stay tuned.
[/quote]

This is my personal favorite theory:

[img]http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/287-revenge-a-dish-best-served-cold.jpg[/img]