Federation of Armed Nations Announcement

eesmith4

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='01 February 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1265044899' post='2150668']
I'm not trying to drag anything on, just pointing out the utter stupidity of your comments. I've no interest in debating the fighting prowess of CSN or NSO because I don't give two !@#$% about either. Just your comment was laughably stupid and I felt the urge to point that out. You don't want me commenting? Be less moronic.
[/quote]

That's one convoluted, angry way of saying "no u". Someone forgot their midol this morning. My comment falls well within my belief in the stupidity of arguing war prowess, since it inevitably leads to people contradicting themselves, such as Brendan already has. There is no skill in pushing buttons and subjecting yourself to odds.

Jrenster must have forgotten about the war because your alliance is entirely forgettable, Lord Brendan. Please excuse him.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='01 February 2010 - 11:50 AM' timestamp='1265043038' post='2150626']
[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Outbound&f=Second_Unjust_War&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.cybernations.net%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D79437"]Link to NSO declaration of war on CSN[/url]
[u]Link to NSO-CSN peace agreement[/u]

For the time being my comrades are late to the party, as they remain in nuclear anarchy. I however am immune to such things, and even now am dismantling your Prophet of the Dark Side.
[/quote]

And the white peace with Polaris and \m/ and co. didn't $%&@ anything up in regards to our military planning.

[quote]
I'm not trying to drag anything on, just pointing out the utter stupidity of your comments. I've no interest in debating the fighting prowess of CSN or NSO because I don't give two !@#$% about either. Just your comment was laughably stupid and I felt the urge to point that out. You don't want me commenting? Be less moronic.[/quote]

Take a chill pill or get better at trolling. Either way, you're not helping anyone here, including yourself.

In regards with this topic, and I say this not representing NSO as a whole but rather just my two cents.

As I have mentioned to Conebone and other members on other channels, this is purely a Machiavellian move on your part FAN. So yes, you're bandwagoning. I don't really care about the fact that you're bandwagoning, but that doesn't mean I support it. We live in a world where individuals and collective of individuals have systems of morality. So, they have the inherent right to criticize you for you did. You can say that yes, you're winning and your getting revenge on an old enemy.

But on a whole, did you think that you were going to get away with this without some heavy criticism?

[quote name='Jrenster' date='01 February 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1265047885' post='2150756']
And the white peace with Polaris and \m/ and co. didn't $%&@ anything up in regards to our military planning.
[/quote]

Huh? I'm not even sure what you're saying, let alone what it has to do with what you quoted.

[quote name='Firkked' date='01 February 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1265044217' post='2150654']
Dear FAN,
Please ask Atrophis to come out of peace mode so I can attack him, or at least he could be ready for when Sparta's attacks on me are finished.

Thanks,

Firkked
[/quote]

Done - will PM him on our boards. 'Course DoDD may overrule. We'll see.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='01 February 2010 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1265045369' post='2150677']
I wonder if those who are claiming conflicts of interests based on treaty lawyering on the TOP/IRON-C&G front are getting ready to bring the same lawyers and the force of the web to FAN ... There's some interesting MDPs that IRON have here, particularly R&R and MCXA.

It's good to see FAN back in active politics, but this seems like a pretty opportunistic attack. Declaring on a secret treaty? That's about the only justification I could find in the OP.
[/quote]

We have friends. Our friends are fighting. So we do too. That's all that matters to us I'm afraid.

The arrangements between two sovereign entities are their business alone - if the peanut gallery wish to be informed of all, too bad.

Treaties have gone from a hallmark of CN's "civilisation" to a cluster@#%$, mainly exploited by the scared and opportunistic. How many have been dishonored or ignored? How many cancelled out of cowardice? How many alliances have signed their name not out of friendship, but to attempt to nullify an adversaries true friends with the cry of "conflicting treaties, ZOMG!"? how many have weaselled their way out of their obligations and duties?

Our word is our bond. In days past you proved it with paper. Now you prove it without.

We are there for our allies, and they are there for us.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='01 February 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1265047976' post='2150758']
Huh? I'm not even sure what you're saying, let alone what it has to do with what you quoted.
[/quote]

I said that we fought for a total of one hour. You reply with links showing that it was not one hour but rather a longer time period between our declaration and our white peace. I'm saying that we did really fight for one hour because that white peace $%&@ed up our military planning. Just defending our position on why we didn't attack you as much as you would have liked.

[quote name='Jrenster' date='01 February 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1265048372' post='2150765']
I said that we fought for a total of one hour. You reply with links showing that it was not one hour but rather a longer time period between our declaration and our white peace. I'm saying that we did really fight for one hour because that white peace $%&@ed up our military planning. Just defending our position on why we didn't attack you as much as you would have liked.
[/quote]

Ah, perhaps I was too subtle. If you go back and check, you'll see that there is no link to our peace agreement - because there never was one; we remain at war.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='01 February 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1265048639' post='2150774']
Ah, perhaps I was too subtle. If you go back and check, you'll see that there is no link to our peace agreement - because there never was one; we remain at war.
[/quote]

It would seem that I am mistaken. My apologies. It's just that none of us have been talking about you for the last couple of days and there was quite a bit of confusion in the past couple of days about who we are fighting.

It seems that Musso is right. Your alliance is forgettable. Excuse me. :P

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='01 February 2010 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1265045369' post='2150677']
It's good to see FAN back in active politics, but this seems like a pretty opportunistic attack. Declaring on a secret treaty? That's about the only justification I could find in the OP.
[/quote]
FAN uses the same paperless policy that Gre does. I'm routinely in FAN's IRC channel and I can verify that FAN and Fark are indeed very close friends.

Thanks Hammer!

I'm going to get Uller's State Department to send out the usual tin of caramel corn and six pack of microbrews, I'll also make sure to have them send out a pallet of "Gun Pr0n monthly" for your troops.

[quote name='MCRABT' date='01 February 2010 - 04:11 AM' timestamp='1265026290' post='2150266']
Good luck FAN I have one defensive slot left if you would like to fill it? I enjoyed rolling you guys last time. "LOL IRON won't attack FAN, their neutral". :awesome:
[/quote]

[quote name='Firkked' date='01 February 2010 - 05:10 PM']
Dear FAN,
Please ask Atrophis to come out of peace mode so I can attack him, or at least he could be ready for when Sparta's attacks on me are finished.

Thanks,

Firkked[/quote]

While we always try to honor all requests, please understand that sometimes circumstances may prevent it. Also, please include your nation link with your request to help our DoD staff correctly identify your nation.

If anyone else has a request, especially for those FAN nations still in the staging area, please make it now before the lists are finalized. Thank you for warring with FAN. :v:

[quote name='Bad JuJu' date='01 February 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1265057554' post='2150987']
If anyone else has a request, especially for those FAN nations still in the staging area, please make it now before the lists are finalized. Thank you for warring with FAN. :v:
[/quote]

I like ur style cuz it makes me smile.

We are waiting.

[quote name='Bad JuJu' date='01 February 2010 - 12:52 PM' timestamp='1265057554' post='2150987']
While we always try to honor all requests, please understand that sometimes circumstances may prevent it. Also, please include your nation link with your request to help our DoD staff correctly identify your nation.

[/quote]
You need links to find people?
Here's a hint. Look to the left. :)
<---
I eagerly await your love and attention.
Good luck. :)

[quote name='PrideAssassin' date='01 February 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1265064416' post='2151284']
You need links to find people?
Here's a hint. Look to the left. :)
<---
I eagerly await your love and attention.
Good luck. :)
[/quote]

Really? :blink: you mean to say that all along my random typing of names in the vain hope of stumbling across someone was unnecessary? damn, learn something new every day. :awesome:

But seriously, a link to your nation makes it much easier for me to cut and past your info into a pm to those that can fullfill your wishes. If I have to actually search for you in game and such then I probably wont do it because deep down I am basically lazy. Help me help you. ;)

Again, thank you for warring with FAN.

Edited by Bad JuJu

[quote name='Jrenster' date='01 February 2010 - 01:30 PM' timestamp='1265049005' post='2150788']
It would seem that I am mistaken. My apologies. It's just that none of us have been talking about you for the last couple of days and there was quite a bit of confusion in the past couple of days about who we are fighting.

It seems that Musso is right. Your alliance is forgettable. Excuse me. :P
[/quote]
"its the quiet ones you have to watch"

;)

[quote name='omfghi2u2' date='01 February 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1265067688' post='2151384']
FAN has friends? I thought they just hated everyone. :smug:

Despite what others may think, FAN is one of my favorite alliances. At least top 3.

Roll tanks roll.

o/ FAN

-omfg
[/quote]

It could just be a case that FAN hates some people less than others.

[quote name='Bad JuJu' date='01 February 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1265068093' post='2151406']
Really? :blink: you mean to say that all along my random typing of names in the vain hope of stumbling across someone was unnecessary? damn, learn something new every day. :awesome:

But seriously, a link to your nation makes it much easier for me to cut and past your info into a pm to those that can fullfill your wishes. If I have to actually search for you in game and such then I probably wont do it because deep down I am basically lazy. Help me help you. ;)

Again, thank you for warring with FAN.
[/quote]
Thank you for providing an environment which sublimates my bloodlust. :)
Sadly, you'll have to wait for my defensive slots to clear. There's probably a line a mile long. You don't mind cutting in line, do you? :wub:

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='01 February 2010 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1265045369' post='2150677']
I wonder if those who are claiming conflicts of interests based on treaty lawyering on the TOP/IRON-C&G front are getting ready to bring the same lawyers and the force of the web to FAN ... There's some interesting MDPs that IRON have here, particularly R&R and MCXA.

[/quote]

Actually, we claim no treaty, public or private, we simply claim friendship, and a wish to help, and hopefully have a bit of fun. And yes, as you pointed out, Valhalla was quick to defend thier allies in IRON, and we are now engaged with both alliances. I'm excited for some quality war, and really excited to use some of my new toys.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='31 January 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1264994605' post='2149338']
Congrats on actually doing something FAN. I am a bit disappointed that you decided to just be another bandwagon alliance. I thought better of you.

Not sure what that other declaration has to do with anything but okay, have fun.
[/quote]

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=81241&hl=

Just a guess, but the whole "secret treaties" thing might be what he's talking about.

"- All of the folks in FAN are zombies.
- FAN cancels all treaties
[b]- FAN is signing secret treaties so that when you find out who we're allied now with you pee all over yourselves.[/b]"

[quote name='danizduhman' date='02 February 2010 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1265131774' post='2153394']
Just a guess, but the whole "secret treaties" thing might be what he's talking about.

"- All of the folks in FAN are zombies.
- FAN cancels all treaties
[b]- FAN is signing secret treaties so that when you find out who we're allied now with you pee all over yourselves.[/b]"
[/quote]

You might find that [url="http://http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=73277&st=0"]this[/url] either clears things up, or confuses you more. Either way, it's friendship that counts, especially with the amount of e-paper we've seen wasted over the years.

There seems to be some confusion. I'll clear it up later, but suffice to say folks can stop arguing the various scenarios you've come up with as to the motives and methods of FAN. You're just making it all more complicated than it really is. Stay tuned.