Issuance from the Jedi Council

Doitzel

[quote name='avernite' date='31 January 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1264917451' post='2146864']
those logs are what, 2 years old?

Congrats on joining the old CB trend.
[/quote]
That's right. We just used a 2-year-old CB. Why don't you come out of peace mode and complain? :smug:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King DrunkWino' date='31 January 2010 - 06:59 AM' timestamp='1264917552' post='2146872']
Ahem.

A good CB is like a good wine. Everything in it's proper season.

/sides, I thought those things were optional nowadays anyway.
[/quote]

Hmm, I suppose so :P

Though, it should be noted, Lemeard really has nothing to fear in TJO. We aren't gunning for ski11585 these days, either.
Unless of course he goes on about his true paradoxian thing.

[quote name='arentak' date='31 January 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1264917513' post='2146870']
Kind of a weak CB, but welcome to the battle. Its only appropriate to have jedi on one side and sith on the other.
[/quote]

Well, old CBs are better than no CBs at all, right?

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='avernite' date='31 January 2010 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1264917775' post='2146885']

Though, it should be noted, Lemeard really has nothing to fear in TJO. We aren't gunning for ski11585 these days, either.
[/quote]
Through the Force, things you will see, other places. The past, the future, old friends long gone...

[quote name='Elyat' date='31 January 2010 - 07:00 AM' timestamp='1264917628' post='2146878']
That's right. We just used a 2-year-old CB. Why don't you come out of peace mode and complain? :smug:
[/quote]

Ehh, learn to search CN. I am in 3 wars?

[quote name='avernite' date='31 January 2010 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1264917775' post='2146885']

[/quote]
If he wasn't in TJO, he would have something to fear?

[quote name='Erich Ludendorff' date='31 January 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1264917913' post='2146894']
If he wasn't in TJO, he would have something to fear?
[/quote]
If he were in Universalis, he might have something to fear from Saber.

In any other alliance or none, not likely.

[quote name='avernite' date='31 January 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1264917775' post='2146885']
[/quote]
We Jedi have nothing to fear.

[quote name='The AUT' date='31 January 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1264917313' post='2146849']
heh, good luck and have fun Doitzel and co.

Also, to the allies on "this side" of the treaty web:

I've no idea why the hell I even bother to be friends with you. Expectations met with only indifference and lack of action. You wait 7 days all in peace mode to declare on 3 alliances. Now, you wait until the strongest alliances on [i]your[/i] side of the treaty web becomes destroyed. You are not even worthy to be called friends. Hell, I know enough you guys are nothing more than warm weather allies that do nothing more than stall and call it, "tactics."

I gave up all hope on you guys. Even if you declare war, it'll have been 2 days too late. You sicken me. Cry about having an even war. All want heaven but you can't risk dead. But sit in your back rooms scheming so that you [i]may[/i] enter the war depending on how your feeling. Or take as much time weaseling out of treaty obligations. Remind me to pick better allies next time, ones that don't hesitate. Ones that don't even need to be called upon, but just go in based on their word and merit.

And that's all I have to say about that.
[/quote]
Remind me [b]never[/b] to allow you into any war command room I'm in.

[quote name='The AUT' date='30 January 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1264917313' post='2146849']
heh, good luck and have fun Doitzel and co.

Also, to the allies on "this side" of the treaty web:

I've no idea why the hell I even bother to be friends with you. Expectations met with only indifference and lack of action. You wait 7 days all in peace mode to declare on 3 alliances. Now, you wait until the strongest alliances on [i]your[/i] side of the treaty web becomes destroyed. You are not even worthy to be called friends. Hell, I know enough you guys are nothing more than warm weather allies that do nothing more than stall and call it, "tactics."

I gave up all hope on you guys. Even if you declare war, it'll have been 2 days too late. You sicken me. Cry about having an even war. All want heaven but you can't risk dead. But sit in your back rooms scheming so that you [i]may[/i] enter the war depending on how your feeling. Or take as much time weaseling out of treaty obligations. Remind me to pick better allies next time, ones that don't hesitate. Ones that don't even need to be called upon, but just go in based on their word and merit.

And that's all I have to say about that.
[/quote]
i think i figured out what you are talking about xD
and i agree, if its what i think it is :P

also, o/ TJO

[quote name='arentak' date='31 January 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1264917513' post='2146870']
Kind of a weak CB, but welcome to the battle. Its only appropriate to have jedi on one side and sith on the other.
[/quote]

I'd assume you'd like it, considering your alliance used the same one to declare on C&G. :huh:

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='31 January 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1264917807' post='2146888']
Well, old CBs are better than no CBs at all, right?
[/quote]
Lol, I guess. Universalis' declaration of existence thread, so long ago, is what made me aware of TOP's very existence as a Paradoxian alliance. I'll deeply regret doing any harm to nations from that old AA, even if they now serve as Jedi.