Issuance from the Jedi Council

Doitzel

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='DogeWilliam' date='31 January 2010 - 03:27 AM' timestamp='1264926471' post='2147168']
So he has to bring out some dirty laundry that he has no claim to so that there will be multiple pages to this thread.
[/quote]
You can't hide your dirty laundry forever. At least you're willing to admit that you were wrong.

[quote name='DogeWilliam' date='31 January 2010 - 03:32 AM' timestamp='1264926747' post='2147175']
Don't give into your hypocrisy. Oh...that's quite an impossible task for you.
[/quote]
Wait...you're being hypocritical about being hypocritical. This post is disrupting space-time and folding in on itself.

Edited by Erich Ludendorff

[quote name='Erich Ludendorff' date='31 January 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1264926989' post='2147178']
Wait...you're being hypocritical about being hypocritical. This post is disrupting space-time and folding in on itself.
[/quote]

I'm telling you, that's how they managed to declare on CnG in the first place. They're pretty good at it. We better be careful.

Do you hear that? That is the sound of a thousand Jedi jokes flying over Paradoxian heads...

I made very clear that we do not take lightly when alliances attack other alliances for no reason (let alone entire blocs). That's all you'll get that's serious out of me -- if your DOW can be a load of !@#$ then mine can, too, damnit!

Edited by Elyat

[quote name='Erich Ludendorff' date='31 January 2010 - 08:49 AM' timestamp='1264924186' post='2147118']
What would you have us do? Sit idly by while the Paradoxian menace plans our demise? Cast out our cocky brethren into certain doom? A TOP member has already confirmed that if they were not in TJO, they would have much to fear from TOP's leadership. It is only a matter of time before they corner us, to trap the cocky ones. Or maybe even begin to hate us for our own cockiness.
[/quote]

Actually, no. For one, Saber is not TOP leadership, for two, they wouldn't have much to fear from even Saber if they were still in Universalis, and they would have NOTHING to fear if they were in any other possible place, including TJO.

Please read what I write.

Edited by avernite

[quote name='Elyat' date='31 January 2010 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1264927949' post='2147194']

I made very clear that we do not take lightly when alliances attack other alliances for no reason (let alone entire blocs).
[/quote]
You made that very clear to Athens. :)
The Force of Hypocrisy is strong in this one.

[quote name='avernite' date='31 January 2010 - 03:58 AM' timestamp='1264931918' post='2147258']
Actually, no. For one, Saber is TOP leadership, for two, they wouldn't have much to fear from even Saber if they were still in Universalis, and they would have NOTHING to fear if they were in any other possible place, including TJO.

[/quote]

[quote name='PrideAssassin' date='31 January 2010 - 04:02 AM' timestamp='1264932124' post='2147261']
You made that very clear to Athens. :)
The Force of Hypocrisy is strong in this one.
[/quote]

With every post like this, you make yourselves look more and more ridiculous.

apart from the missing no in Saber's government position, I see no hypocrisy in saying Lemeard actually had nothing to fear.

Edited by avernite

[quote name='deth2munkies' date='31 January 2010 - 02:08 AM' timestamp='1264932492' post='2147266']
With every post like this, you make yourselves look more and more ridiculous.
[/quote]
I forgot that Truth is ridiculous in this Brave New World.
Here's something to chew on, if you can get your foot out of your mouth; I don't care a whit what people think of me. Especially you people.

I really don't know what Athens has to do with this. This is why I've been avoiding the OWF. You people just make so many nonsensical leaps from topic to topic somehow imagining you're actually making points. It's hard to find any intelligence in them from which to craft a response and only so many refreshing ways to wittily dismiss them.

[quote name='avernite' date='31 January 2010 - 01:58 AM' timestamp='1264931918' post='2147258']
[/quote]

This is an invitation not to. Sir, I accept.

Edited by Sal Paradise

[quote name='Lemeard' date='31 January 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1264935545' post='2147311']
I give this declaration 13/10. They've dragged the Paradoxian name in the dirt for far too long.
[/quote]
Please, do elaborate. Might make people understand Saber a bit better.

It can't be the paranoia that others accuse us of.

Ahaha...

Now where is that coward of Lemeard?

Why doesn't he tells everyone in CN why he fled TOP in the worst terms possibles and went to hide under his bed from me?

Edited by Kongo

[quote name='The AUT' date='31 January 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1264917313' post='2146849']
heh, good luck and have fun Doitzel and co.

Also, to the allies on "this side" of the treaty web:

I've no idea why the hell I even bother to be friends with you. Expectations met with only indifference and lack of action. You wait 7 days all in peace mode to declare on 3 alliances. Now, you wait until the strongest alliances on [i]your[/i] side of the treaty web becomes destroyed. You are not even worthy to be called friends. Hell, I know enough you guys are nothing more than warm weather allies that do nothing more than stall and call it, "tactics."

I gave up all hope on you guys. Even if you declare war, it'll have been 2 days too late. You sicken me. Cry about having an even war. All want heaven but you can't risk dead. But sit in your back rooms scheming so that you [i]may[/i] enter the war depending on how your feeling. Or take as much time weaseling out of treaty obligations. [b]Remind me to pick better allies next time, ones that don't hesitate. Ones that don't even need to be called upon, but just go in based on their word and merit.[/b]

And that's all I have to say about that.
[/quote]

You must be talking about "our side" of the treaty web.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='31 January 2010 - 04:32 AM' timestamp='1264930342' post='2147237']
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

This is the definition.
[/quote]
Hey, at least we declared on someone who was already involved in a war with our friends instead of playing pin-the-nuke-on-the-alliance. Though we [i]really[/i] would have liked to declare on GGA for ???? we decided that would be a stupid move.

[quote name='Xavii' date='31 January 2010 - 09:12 AM' timestamp='1264947166' post='2147497']
Why would you do this? You know we still have a treaty with TOP right? I thought people learned that pre-emptive strikes was bad.
[/quote]
We're Archon fans at heart. Treaties are not obligatory to defend those unjustly attacked.