Issuance from the Jedi Council

Doitzel

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Italgria' date='31 January 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1264919495' post='2146950']
To the OP & Doitzel u do realize we are not TOPs protectorate right ?
[/quote]

I will tell the OP and Doitzel the news as soon as I can track the both of them down. For some reason, I can never get both of them in the same room, it's either one or the other. Kinda like you can never find Clark Kent when Superman is around.

Weird.

[quote name='Italgria' date='31 January 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1264919495' post='2146950']
[/quote]
Well since we were going to be by TOP's coattails while trying to ram nukes up their keister we figured we'd be in your area anyway, so...

[quote name='Metal Shards' date='31 January 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1264920886' post='2146987']
Welcome to the battlefield. :awesome:
[/quote]
[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance,Receiving_Alliance&search=The%20Jedi%20Order&anyallexact=exact]It's kind of small right now. :([/url]

[quote name='Italgria' date='30 January 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1264919495' post='2146950']
[/quote]

Well if it's a protectorate treaty you're looking for - you could do far worse than TR. :lol1:

edit: Just had to get that smiley face in there.

Edited by Metal Shards

Your declaring on them because of an old log with Saber stating an opinion? Seeing as you seem to be unrelated to TOP's other wars it will be interesting to see if this brings in some of TOP's allies, considering this is clearly offensive and bandwaggoning onto a war that doesn't involve you.

[quote name='Methrage' date='31 January 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1264921555' post='2147021']
Your declaring on them because of an old log with Saber stating an opinion? Seeing as you seem to be unrelated to TOP's other wars [b]it will be interesting to see if this brings in some of TOP's allies[/b], considering this is clearly offensive and bandwaggoning onto a war that doesn't involve you.
[/quote]

I laughed, hard. No one on this side honors treaties unless shamed into doing so.

Edited by The AUT

[quote name='Methrage' date='31 January 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1264921555' post='2147021']
Your declaring on them because of an old log with Saber stating an opinion? Seeing as you seem to be unrelated to TOP's other wars it will be interesting to see if this brings in some of TOP's allies, considering this is clearly offensive and bandwaggoning onto a war that doesn't involve you.
[/quote]
I'm sorry, why did TOP declare on C&G again?

[quote name='Azural' date='31 January 2010 - 02:09 AM' timestamp='1264921769' post='2147031']
I'm sorry, why did TOP declare on C&G again?
[/quote]
Does it matter in regards to your declaration against them? It seems your declaring on them because Saber had an opinion.

[quote name='Methrage' date='31 January 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1264921555' post='2147021']
[/quote]

This is a war you have brought upon yourselves.
[quote]For our part, however, much our reason to enter this war lies in our desire to defeat those who have shown time and time again, in public and in private, that doing harm to us is high on their agenda---and that, indeed, they would take advantage of any advantageous opportunity to do so. This is a war they have brought upon themselves.[/quote]

[quote name='Methrage' date='31 January 2010 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1264921555' post='2147021']
[/quote]

Hey calm down there Pete - it's all in fun.

I'm slightly confused over where and why you jedis stand but since we're on the same side I suppose hails are in order.

[quote name='Denial' date='31 January 2010 - 08:14 AM' timestamp='1264922088' post='2147042']
To protect Polar against our uninvolvement, apparently :awesome:
[/quote]
Someone had to take us out before we got too close to the other neutrals and made the neutral menace unstoppable.

[quote name='Lord GVChamp' date='30 January 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1264923084' post='2147084']
This is not a valid CB, Doitzel, and you know that very well.

Why are you posting this?
[/quote]

Did TOP have a "valid" CB against CnG? This is about justice, sir. Justice and our right to be cocky.

[quote name='Timberland' date='31 January 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1264923282' post='2147089']
I was just stating that Doitzel was wrong
[/quote]
Somebody stated it earlier. :P

It just so happens that all of us either didn't see the announcement of the upgrade or couldn't remember it. There are a lot of treaties to keep up with.