Issuance from the Jedi Council

Doitzel

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kongo' date='31 January 2010 - 06:05 AM' timestamp='1264939538' post='2147375']
Ahaha...

Now where is that coward of Lemeard?

Why doesn't he tells everyone in CN why he fled TOP in the worst terms possibles and went to hide under his bed from me?
[/quote]

Kongo speaketh. Tremble.

[quote name='avernite' date='31 January 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1264917451' post='2146864']
those logs are what, 2 years old?

Congrats on joining the old CB trend.
[/quote]
better than the no cb trend amirite :smug:

[quote name='Methrage' date='31 January 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1264921555' post='2147021']
Your declaring on them because of an old log with Saber stating an opinion? Seeing as you seem to be unrelated to TOP's other wars it will be interesting to see if this brings in some of TOP's allies, considering this is clearly offensive and bandwaggoning onto a war that doesn't involve you.
[/quote]

[quote name='Lord GVChamp' date='31 January 2010 - 02:48 AM' timestamp='1264924118' post='2147116']
I actually believe so. On the other hand, your "enemy" was probably not aware of your existence until you just "attacked" them. It is also going to be an isolated and broken alliance at the end of this war that is essentially a curbstomp, whereas you will be rising and protected alliance. Your security could have only been enhanced in the near future.

You have simply jeopardized it to make this announcement, and for your "right to be a cocky?" I like you guys and all...but come on! I don't think VE has the right to be cocky, and you're like 5% of our size.
[/quote]
TOP's current government made it clear that they wished for the destruction of an alliance that recently merged into our own. We are simply acting on a threat much as TOP did on C&G.

[quote name='KingSrqt' date='31 January 2010 - 05:35 PM' timestamp='1264955746' post='2147728']
TOP's current government made it clear that they wished for the destruction of an alliance that recently merged into our own. We are simply acting on a threat much as TOP did on C&G.
[/quote]
You are aware of the fact that the quote in question is two years old and about the earlier instance of Universalis, not the alliance that merged into you.

And if we actually wanted them destroyed during these 2 years I'm pretty sure we could have done so with very little repercussions.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='31 January 2010 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1264933073' post='2147279']
I really don't know what Athens has to do with this. This is why I've been avoiding the OWF. You people just make so many nonsensical leaps from topic to topic somehow imagining you're actually making points. It's hard to find any intelligence in them from which to craft a response and only so many refreshing ways to wittily dismiss them.

[/quote]
To be fair, I'm tempted to join in on this preening contest, but I can't think of anything to potentially contribute to the dialogue; therefore, I shall simply list the talking points and leave it to you to ad lib them into a coherent post.

[i]-Well, not the first on that side to use an absurdly old CB as nonsensical justification[/i]

[i]-LoL Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnndwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggooooooooooooooooonnn[/i] :smug:
[i]
-I can't believe Doitzel was ever relevant[/i]

[i]-Well, our side has Sith, which are *way* cooler[/i]
[i]
-Oh the IRONy and Hypocrisy of this DoW[/i]

[i]-(Stuff about Polaris bailing)[/i]

If I missed any, feel free to let me know, or add them in yourself!

No, but seriously, Jedi, kick their $@!. Please, I'm begging you.

[quote name='Elyat' date='31 January 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1264953269' post='2147640']
We're Archon fans at heart. Treaties are not obligatory to defend those unjustly attacked.
[/quote]
Your invocation of the Moldavi Doctrine is noted, Jedi. Each moment you make yourself [i]more[/i] his servant! :awesome:

Edited by Chron

[quote name='Chron' date='31 January 2010 - 11:49 AM' timestamp='1264956594' post='2147748']
Your invocation of the Moldavi Doctrine is noted, Jedi. Each moment you make yourself [i]more[/i] his servant! :awesome:
[/quote]
I prefer to call it the OSF doctrine, since we're the one's that did it first. You guys just thought we were so cool you had to do it too.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='31 January 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1264956948' post='2147760']
So... your CB is that Saber is TOP government still?

How is this any different from NPO attacking GATO over Chris Kaos?
[/quote]
To be fair, I believe Doitzel supported that move, so it's not hypocritical in the slightest.

Edit:[quote name='flak attack' date='31 January 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1264957047' post='2147766']
I prefer to call it the OSF doctrine, since we're the one's that did it first. You guys just thought we were so cool you had to do it too.
[/quote]=/

People call it the Big Mac, not the Big Boy. Chronological order is irrelevant when compared to the power of the dark side.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='Xavii' date='31 January 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1264947166' post='2147497']
Why would you do this? You know we still have a treaty with TOP right? I thought people learned that pre-emptive strikes was bad.
[/quote]

I think it's because their extremely small size makes this more of a token DoW then anything that would require a treaty activation.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='31 January 2010 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1264957257' post='2147773']
I think it's because their extremely small size makes this more of a token DoW then anything that would require a treaty activation.
[/quote]
No, it's the Moldavi Doctrine being invoked. This war simply does nothing more than prove the philosophical foundation of the Doctrine to be accurate.

[quote name='avernite' date='31 January 2010 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1264936164' post='2147318']
Please, do elaborate.
[/quote]
Elaborate? TOP's track record over the past few years of crushing alliances with Paradoxian brothers and sisters, conducting shady diplomacy and abandoning Paradoxian ideals speak for itself. The Paradoxian standards you claim you hold so dear have become a foreign concept for the order. It saddens me and hopefully this episode in the orders history will help you get back on track.

[quote name='Kowalski' date='31 January 2010 - 07:29 AM' timestamp='1264951772' post='2147584']
Shameful. How many wrongs make a right?
[/quote]

If you really think declaring on CnG is the greatest wrong TOP has committed, you're seriously delusional. The real question you should be asking is how many wrongs need to be made before someone makes it right. TOP has been deserving of the beat down they're getting for a very long time, but for some reason unless they get caught spying on someone or some other minor offense nobody will ever demand they answer for their real crimes. This is what is so perverse about the politics of this world. TOP shouldn't have had to start this war; none of you needed to set them up or wait for them to fall into a trap. The CB hanging over TOP's head stretches back years. Declaring on a group of strong, well-treatied alliances like CnG is the least of the blood on their hands.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='31 January 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1264956948' post='2147760']
So... your CB is that Saber is TOP government still?

How is this any different from NPO attacking GATO over Chris Kaos?
[/quote]

Oh Haflinger you're so adorable. Don't ever change.

[quote name='Denial' date='31 January 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1264917824' post='2146889']
Last time Lemeard and I were united on the battlefield, we freed the Purple Sphere and made way for King Stumpy's glorious reign.

I expect similarly amazing results this time around :smug:
[/quote]
The first step in what would be a glorious revolution.

[quote name='Erich Ludendorff' date='31 January 2010 - 08:49 AM' timestamp='1264924186' post='2147118']
What would you have us do? Sit idly by while the Paradoxian menace plans our demise? Cast out our cocky brethren into certain doom? A TOP member has already confirmed that if they were not in TJO, they would have much to fear from TOP's leadership. It is only a matter of time before they corner us, to trap the cocky ones. Or maybe even begin to hate us for our own cockiness.

Through their own hatred of cockiness, the menace has become that which they loathe, cocky. A true Paradox.
[/quote]
Some people really seem to think much of themselves. I was not aware TJO was such TOP haters until I saw Lemeard, Doitzel, KingSqrt and others constantly troll us in our DoW and other threads. This happened in the last few days. Even then, it's more of a feeling you get when a fly keeps buzzing around your head, it just annoys you but the big bully with a gun in his head is one you are focused on.

Log in question is from when we were in a coalition war and Universalis was on the other side. In that time they constantly trolled and attacked us, and I reacted emotionally saying in a coalition channel that I wouldn't mind seeing Universalis ZIed. I won't say I am sorry. You were trolling TOP back then and the grudge that was created from being a failure in TOP continues still today.

Now I will say I look forward to ZIing The Jedi Order. I think Sith will like that part.

[quote name='KingSrqt' date='31 January 2010 - 05:35 PM' timestamp='1264955746' post='2147728']TOP's current government made it clear that they wished for the destruction of an alliance that recently merged into our own. We are simply acting on a threat much as TOP did on C&G.
[/quote]
TOP government did no such thing after hostilities ended in that war. I seriously doubt ANYONE in TOP actually mentioned Universalis or The Jedi Order on our forums in that time.

For all those accusing us of paranoia, this is pretty much paranoid fabrication by TJO and a sad attempt at gaining public recognition.

Edited by Saber

[quote name='Believland' date='31 January 2010 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1264962065' post='2147927']
Fool? Might need to buy a mirror, Sal. [/quote]

I wish I didn't have to repeat this, but please don't try to clever in this thread. You'll just embarrass yourself.

At least he didn't say huuur pot meet kettle, right people? "Buy a mirror" is only the second most pathetic excuse for wit he could have attempted. A little improvement is still improvement.

There is no way this could be a defensive war since the alliance in question disappeared on their own without TOP doing that, so this isn't a defensive war at all and blatantly so. I'm sure this will end badly for you guys, so have fun with that.

[quote name='Believland' date='31 January 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1264962065' post='2147927']
Fool? Might need to buy a mirror, Sal. I'm glad you found the pair to DoW on TOP but not to do a little 1 on 1 with me, Srqt. Maybe another day
[/quote]
Hehehe

[quote name='Believland' date='29 January 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1264819488' post='2143215']
I'm afraid I'll still be out of range. Maybe we can come back to it in time :)
[/quote]
[quote name='519 Nigras' date='29 January 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1264819723' post='2143231']
no you only need to grow by 8k. come on, you buy what you can and i'll sell down to make this happen. k?
[/quote]
I noticed at the time you didn't ever reply to this comment.. I think if you want a 1v1 this guy is still very up for it.

Glad to be of assistance. :)

Edited by Atilla

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='31 January 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1264961840' post='2147919']
Now we've got the man himself making a fool of himself in our thread. Please do treat us to more of your musings, Saber.
[/quote]
You might want to at least try retorting what he said instead of being the aforementioned fly buzzing around his head.

[quote name='The Right Honourable' date='31 January 2010 - 10:34 AM' timestamp='1264962869' post='2147958']
You might want to at least try retorting what he said instead of being the aforementioned fly buzzing around his head.
[/quote]

No no, I don't believe I do want to do that. Then I would be the very fool I accuse him of being.

Right over your heads.

[quote name='The AUT' date='30 January 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1264917313' post='2146849']
heh, good luck and have fun Doitzel and co.

Also, to the allies on "this side" of the treaty web:

I've no idea why the hell I even bother to be friends with you. Expectations met with only indifference and lack of action. You wait 7 days all in peace mode to declare on 3 alliances. Now, you wait until the strongest alliances on [i]your[/i] side of the treaty web becomes destroyed. You are not even worthy to be called friends. Hell, I know enough you guys are nothing more than warm weather allies that do nothing more than stall and call it, "tactics."

I gave up all hope on you guys. Even if you declare war, it'll have been 2 days too late. You sicken me. Cry about having an even war. All want heaven but you can't risk dead. But sit in your back rooms scheming so that you [i]may[/i] enter the war depending on how your feeling. Or take as much time weaseling out of treaty obligations. Remind me to pick better allies next time, ones that don't hesitate. Ones that don't even need to be called upon, but just go in based on their word and merit.

And that's all I have to say about that.
[/quote]

I hear ya, bud. Just know that we aint waiting on our own accord.

[img]http://openbytes.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/jar-jar-binks2.jpg[/img]

Mesa day startin pretty okee-day with a brisky morning munchy, then BOOM!

Mesa thinkin how wude! Dis is nutsen. I might'n be sayin dat a 'bandwagon', but yousa thinking yousa people ganna die. But TOP in big doo-doo dis time! TOP no hurt yousa people, Jedi. I sayin yousa DoW smells stinkowiff.

[i]Sidenote: Even Jar-Jar Binks thinks this DoW is lame.[/i]

EDIT: Hey if Jedi can be part of Planet Bob, Jar-Jar is equally valid.

Edited by ChairmanHal