Issuance from the Jedi Council

Doitzel

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Krunk the Great' date='01 February 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1265057765' post='2151000']
You may be small in number

You may be a relatively horrible Star Wars Alliance

But I grudgingly salute you for honoring your allies, no matter what your forces can contribute in the way of war or stats.
[/quote]
Which allies would those be then?

[quote name='Kowalski' date='01 February 2010 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1265068645' post='2151439']
Which allies would those be then?
[/quote]
We have many friends that we fight alongside, and even more people that we respect. We don't need a silly paper contract, or anyone's permission, to fight for a cause that we feel is just. Our CB is as valid as any CB could possibly be. The aggressors of this war, and their friends, should focus more on figuring out where they went wrong, and less on harping from the peanut gallery about treaty semantics.

[quote name='Erich Ludendorff' date='02 February 2010 - 10:19 AM' timestamp='1265069953' post='2151489']
We have many friends that we fight alongside, and even more people that we respect. We don't need a silly paper contract, or anyone's permission, to fight for a cause that we feel is just. Our CB is as valid as any CB could possibly be. The aggressors of this war, and their friends, should focus more on figuring out where they went wrong, and less on harping from the peanut gallery about treaty semantics.
[/quote]

I highly doubt you and your chums would have the courage to stand by your convictions if they happened to place you on the losing side.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='01 February 2010 - 08:58 PM' timestamp='1265075885' post='2151706']
The most important ally we are defending in this war is justice.
[/quote]
I read that with stars and stripes waving in the background. And "Taps" playing somewhere in the distance.

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='02 February 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1265087841' post='2152211']
I highly doubt you and your chums would have the courage to stand by your convictions if they happened to place you on the losing side.
[/quote]
We [b]have[/b] been on the losing side when our friends/ideals called for it. Keep chirping little birdies. Your energy would be better spent dealing with your own internal/FA problems.

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='02 February 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1265087841' post='2152211']
[/quote]

Sorry sunny, looking through the names of everyone in TJO, I believe each of them has stood nobly alongside friends while facing unfavorable odds.