Issuance from the Jedi Council

Doitzel

[center][img]http://www.cn-jedi.com/flag.png[/img][/center]

It has long been our tradition, pursuant to the Code of the Jedi, to gather and protect knowledge of the past which is constantly threatened with permanent loss. We do this safe in the knowledge that the past is the key to developing an understanding of our present. Through the Force, all life and all events are linked, and the right person at the right time can set in motion a chain of events that has a profound impact on us all. While the more temperamental advocate swift action as soon as the water's surface is broken, we prefer to observe the course of the ripples from the point of impact.

We yield back to our history, to the horrors spawned by foolish intervention in the Mandalorian Wars. The present is little different. A great threat to all civilisation presented itself with the desire to cause destruction for its own sake. A lack of restraint and the resultant action spawned a senseless war, which in turn caused another, greater threat to show its ugly face. We cannot abide those who prey on the weak, who behave aggressively toward us without reason, or who would seek to destroy us for their own amusement or twisted pleasure. Our very existence is at peril, and the root cause can be traced down to one man.

Lemeard.

This gallant Jedi Knight was, it is true, once a member of The Order of the Paradox. He left some time ago, and not in good graces. The alliance of which he was a part, Universalis, has long been begrudged by TOP. Recently, due to long-standing friendship and shared values, Universalis became one with the [s]Force[/s] Jedi Order. What a predicament that puts us in! Suddenly very valued members of the Order are in a position that an aggressive, nuclear snake in the grass might strike out and put all of us in peril. Their hate consumes them, as evidenced by these [s]randomly chosen[/s] very politically relevant logs,

<Saber[TOP]> Universalis should be ZIed
<Saber[TOP]> my two cents
<Saber[TOP]> I'm almost thinking of paying someone to do it
<Twisted|Glowing> Why, Saber? What are they doing?
<Saber[TOP]> Annoying me in their channel
<Saber[TOP]> pretty much being cocky !@#$%^&*
<Saber[TOP]> they are "splinter" of TOP
<Saber[TOP]> long ago
<Saber[TOP]> and I'd like to have that chapter closed

Well, if being cocky is a ZI-worthy offense, we have no choice.

The Jedi Order hereby preemptively declares a defensive war to save ourselves from destruction by The Order of the Paradox. Since nothing's going to happen there, though, we also declare war on The !@#$bag Oblivion.

/s/
[i]The Jedi Council:[/i]
Master Azural
Master deth2munkies
Master Doitzel
Master DrunkWino
Master Erich Ludendorff
Master Hoping
Master Sal Paradise
Master Srqt

tl;dr

[20:45] <&SalParadise> OK, i'm hitting IRON or TSO
[20:46] <&SalParadise> which is better?
[20:46] <~Doitzel> TSO
[20:46] <&SalParadise> that's what i was thinking
[20:46] <~Doitzel> IRON has like 100+ mil NS on them
[20:47] <~Doitzel> TSO is a TOP protectorate
[20:47] <~Doitzel> let's just declare on TSO *and* TOP
[20:47] <&SalParadise> they're also !@#$bags
[20:47] <~Doitzel> I'm quoting this convo in our DOW
[20:49] <&SalParadise> be sure to include !@#$bags
[20:49] <~Doitzel> that's why I'm quoting it
[20:49] <&deth2munkies> "The !@#$bag Order?"

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh, good luck and have fun Doitzel and co.

Also, to the allies on "this side" of the treaty web:

I've no idea why the hell I even bother to be friends with you. Expectations met with only indifference and lack of action. You wait 7 days all in peace mode to declare on 3 alliances. Now, you wait until the strongest alliances on [i]your[/i] side of the treaty web becomes destroyed. You are not even worthy to be called friends. Hell, I know enough you guys are nothing more than warm weather allies that do nothing more than stall and call it, "tactics."

I gave up all hope on you guys. Even if you declare war, it'll have been 2 days too late. You sicken me. Cry about having an even war. All want heaven but you can't risk dead. But sit in your back rooms scheming so that you [i]may[/i] enter the war depending on how your feeling. Or take as much time weaseling out of treaty obligations. Remind me to pick better allies next time, ones that don't hesitate. Ones that don't even need to be called upon, but just go in based on their word and merit.

And that's all I have to say about that.

So the Force wills it. So it shall be.

Snce everyone who's in my range is in hiding, it would be nice if some of you could come out and [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379]say hi[/url].

[quote name='The AUT' date='31 January 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1264917313' post='2146849']

I've no idea why the hell I even bother to be friends with you. Expectations met with only indifference and lack of action. You wait 7 days all in peace mode to declare on 3 alliances. Now, you wait until the strongest alliances on [i]your[/i] side of the treaty web becomes destroyed. You are not even worthy to be called friends. Hell, I know enough you guys are nothing more than warm weather allies that do nothing more than stall and call it, "tactics."

I gave up all hope on you guys. Even if you declare war, it'll have been 2 days too late. You sicken me. Cry about having an even war. All want heaven but you can't risk dead. But sit in your back rooms scheming so that you [i]may[/i] enter the war depending on how your feeling. Or take as much time weaseling out of treaty obligations. Remind me to pick better allies next time, ones that don't hesitate. Ones that don't even need to be called upon, but just go in based on their word and merit.

[/quote]
What the [i]hell[/i] are you talking about?

[quote name='The AUT' date='31 January 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1264917313' post='2146849']

[/quote]
This is why I like my chunk of the treaty web.

[quote name='avernite' date='31 January 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1264917451' post='2146864']
those logs are what, 2 years old?

Congrats on joining the old CB trend.
[/quote]

Ahem.

[quote name='King DrunkWino' date='31 January 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1264917117' post='2146831']
As Chief Wine Officer of the Order, I now declare this CB to be a good year. Nice and fruity with hints of oak and cherry.
[/quote]

A good CB is like a good wine. Everything in it's proper season.

/sides, I thought those things were optional nowadays anyway.