Issuance from the Jedi Council

Doitzel

[quote name='deth2munkies' date='31 January 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1264971749' post='2148245']
Oye, everybody !@#$%*ing at this declare already, there's no slots open in TOP/TSO anyhow and I've been waiting to fight for a long time now.

And while your "Moldavi Doctrine" has a similar relationship to our untitled policy (i.e. we DoW whenever an action is unjust and we can get enough of our members to agree to it), our values of justice are drastically different...Sith...
[/quote]
You attack for the sake of combat, in a battle which you are not a party to?

Yes, [i]yessssssssssssssss[/i], soon your journey towards the dark side shall be complete!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chron' date='31 January 2010 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1264971964' post='2148255']
You attack for the sake of combat, in a battle which you are not a party to?

Yes, [i]yessssssssssssssss[/i], soon your journey towards the dark side shall be complete!
[/quote]
The Jedi's saber is used in defense, as it is in this conflict and as it will be any time we ride to war.

I'm just flat out bored atm.
[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' date='31 January 2010 - 03:02 PM' timestamp='1264971759' post='2148246']
Haha. This is hilarious.
[/quote]

FINALLY someone gets it.

Edited by deth2munkies

[quote name='avernite' date='31 January 2010 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1264971807' post='2148249']
honourable like going into a fit when we are not really convinced we should crucify one of our own without evidence?

No thanks.
[/quote]
Individuals can never claim to be without fault, something I don't claim to be either. Humans will act fast and based on emotions and it can be right or wrong as was that one incident. But the big issue is not about the individuals, it's about the ideals that I know you once used to share and appreciate with the likes of myself and Ivan, perhaps you still have that paradoxian flare inside you. I don't know where you strayed off the true path but I remember you as being a reasonable individual once upon a time. Maybe it's not too late for you to see the light and recognize the faults that the order have committed and bring it back on the righteous path?

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='31 January 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1264970819' post='2148206']
Really?
Because in the logs Vox stole during the noCB War, when ChefJoe suggested that all the gov of MK be ZI/PZIed for taking the war nuclear, Crymson didn't say "haha, yeah lol" since that's what people always say in war. No, what he said was "no damn way."
[/quote]
So Crymson saying it one time means there were no such comments? Also there is a big difference between ZI and PZI.

[quote name='Lemeard' date='31 January 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1264971694' post='2148242']
You, as well as I, know that the TOP of today isn't the TOP we once got to know and appreciated. I don't blame you for taking up arms to defend the image that you still have of the order form way back then. This war is not about me, or any sort of vendetta or revenge. It's about the order betraying the ideals that they once claimed to uphold. It's about Johan finally giving them the punishment they deserve from straying off the paradoxian path in the hunt for material and personal gains. With any luck TOP will become an honourable alliance again after they've been through this bath of steel. I know that the chances of that probably are slim, but you never know.
[/quote]
Coming from someone who abandoned TOP because of what TOP really is (group of smart and intelligent individuals who do not follow like mindless sheep) this is very amusing. And at that, abandoned when you held highest government position with no real explanation whatsoever.

Also Doitzel said it's about you, you did read the DoW?

Edited by Saber

[quote name='Atilla' date='31 January 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1264962733' post='2147949']
Hehehe

I noticed at the time you didn't ever reply to this comment.. I think if you want a 1v1 this guy is still very up for it.

Glad to be of assistance. :)
[/quote]

I sure am!

[quote name='Saber' date='31 January 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1264973617' post='2148336']
Coming from someone who abandoned TOP because of what TOP really is (group of smart and intelligent individuals who do not follow like mindless sheep) this is very amusing. And at that, abandoned when you held highest government position with no real explanation whatsoever.

Also Doitzel said it's about you, you did read the DoW?
[/quote]
The DoW clearly flew right over your head. Doitzel shouldn't have to dumb down his announcements for you. Just ask somebody to explain the situation for you. There's no shame in asking for help when you need it.

[quote name='Lemeard' date='31 January 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1264972642' post='2148284']
Individuals can never claim to be without fault, something I don't claim to be either. Humans will act fast and based on emotions and it can be right or wrong as was that one incident. But the big issue is not about the individuals, it's about the ideals that I know you once used to share and appreciate with the likes of myself and Ivan, perhaps you still have that paradoxian flare inside you. I don't know where you strayed off the true path but I remember you as being a reasonable individual once upon a time. Maybe it's not too late for you to see the light and recognize the faults that the order have committed and bring it back on the righteous path?
[/quote]

A wise man told me not long ago that the past will never come back. Frankly, I agree with him - looking backward at what could have been, perhaps should have been, is a useless exercise in the world of the present. We all shared the same flare at some point - you, me, Avernite, yes, even Saber. I used to believe others had betrayed that ideal and cursed them for it, indeed made it my mission to destroy them for their apostasy. Slowly, though, I began to see otherwise. It is not any grand betrayal of the paradoxian ideal by one side or another that caused us to shatter, it was the culmination of a multitude of individual faults on all sides, the same faults which you yourself recognize, which brought about the discord which we have since been forced to live through. Indeed, in that manner we all betrayed the Order, by lacking the strength to work past these petty differences for the sake of the whole. The past can never change. The future is not yet written.

Edited by Zizka

[quote name='Erich Ludendorff' date='31 January 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1264974154' post='2148359']
The DoW clearly flew right over your head. Doitzel shouldn't have to dumb down his announcements for you. Just ask somebody to explain the situation for you. There's no shame in asking for help when you need it.
[/quote]
So you made a lame joke and declared war on my alliance?

If that's all it is, kudos to you. Should be a good fight.

Still Lemeard is once again fleeing my question...

Then since he is such a coward to face me in any way, showing again his low moral principles i ask ANY CN member..

Ask Lemeard, why he quit TOP in the worst term possibles?

[quote name='Saber' date='31 January 2010 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1264977686' post='2148493']
So you made a lame joke and declared war on my alliance?

If that's all it is, kudos to you. Should be a good fight.
[/quote]
Is that your best response? That we're lame? No u.

You started an aggressive, unprovoked war, with a CB that most people still don't understand. Now you are reaping the consequences. We, however, are defending the ideals of our alliance: order, justice, peace. There can hardly be a better CB.

[quote name='Kongo' date='31 January 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1264978588' post='2148522']
Still Lemeard is once again fleeing my question...

Then since he is such a coward to face me in any way, showing again his low moral principles i ask ANY CN member..

Ask Lemeard, why he quit TOP in the worst term possibles?
[/quote]
Given Paradoxia's recent behavior, a better question would be: Why hasn't more of your membership fled? TOP has fallen far, and will continue to lose the respect of the community, and eventually it's own membership. The bully always get's his just deserts eventually.

Maybe Lemeard is ignoring you out of irritation, not lack of "moral principles".

[quote name='The AUT' date='31 January 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1264969475' post='2148158']
So it wasn't painfully apparent before? I like my allies in the Peace and Love Train, I know they wouldn't hesitate if I asked it's just others that seem to be more than a little reluctant to honor a treaty before having second guesses.

But that's you, always making something out of nothing. Like when NSO got their warchests spied on and you thought it was the greatest breakthrough since white bread (I bet you guys in \m/ love white bread and mayonaise.) No worries, I say everything for a reason and if I am the way I am, understand there's a reason why.

Also: [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/c/c9/Zidane_deathstar.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I actually despise white bread and mayonnaise.

[quote name='The AUT' date='31 January 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1264969475' post='2148158']
So it wasn't painfully apparent before? I like my allies in the Peace and Love Train, I know they wouldn't hesitate if I asked it's just others that seem to be more than a little reluctant to honor a treaty before having second guesses.

But that's you, always making something out of nothing. Like when NSO got their warchests spied on and you thought it was the greatest breakthrough since white bread (I bet you guys in \m/ love white bread and mayonaise.) No worries, I say everything for a reason and if I am the way I am, understand there's a reason why.

Also: [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/c/c9/Zidane_deathstar.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Nah I thought the line up for their battalions was more valuable than that. Did I consider it a "great breakthrough"? Hardly. Just thought it was interesting, like everybody else. But I'm not the one crying about my allies in public, and the way you threw your hissyfit makes it appear as if you're complaining about how terrible [i]all[/i] of your allies are.

I prefer Wheat bread and I don't care much for mayo either. It's fine on some things, but for the most part eh-eh.

[quote name='Elyat' date='31 January 2010 - 08:12 AM' timestamp='1264947150' post='2147496']
Hey, at least we declared on someone who was already involved in a war with our friends instead of playing pin-the-nuke-on-the-alliance. Though we [i]really[/i] would have liked to declare on GGA for ???? we decided that would be a stupid move.
[/quote]
Um, k.

However, there is no doubt that bandwagoners are some of the most looked down people on Planet Bob.

[quote name='Saber' date='31 January 2010 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1264961426' post='2147900']
Some people really seem to think much of themselves. I was not aware TJO was such TOP haters until I saw Lemeard, Doitzel, KingSqrt and others constantly troll us in our DoW and other threads. This happened in the last few days. Even then, it's more of a feeling you get when a fly keeps buzzing around your head, it just annoys you but the big bully with a gun in his head is one you are focused on.

Log in question is from when we were in a coalition war and Universalis was on the other side. In that time they constantly trolled and attacked us, and I reacted emotionally saying in a coalition channel that I wouldn't mind seeing Universalis ZIed. I won't say I am sorry. You were trolling TOP back then and the grudge that was created from being a failure in TOP continues still today.

Now I will say I look forward to ZIing The Jedi Order. I think Sith will like that part.

TOP government did no such thing after hostilities ended in that war. I seriously doubt ANYONE in TOP actually mentioned Universalis or The Jedi Order on our forums in that time.

For all those accusing us of paranoia, this is pretty much paranoid fabrication by TJO and a sad attempt at gaining public recognition.
[/quote]
I can see that parody and wit are not your strong suits, we are attacking you because you attacked C&G with no CB, and because we do not like you. Many of us have not liked your alliance dating back to the UJW, your behavior during the Karma war and since has only cemented that dislike.

The DoW was a parody of the ridiculousness of your own. I hope things are more clear for you now.

[quote name='Erich Ludendorff' date='31 January 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1264979165' post='2148542']
Given Paradoxia's recent behavior, a better question would be: Why hasn't more of your membership fled? TOP has fallen far, and will continue to lose the respect of the community, and eventually it's own membership. The bully always get's his just deserts eventually.

Maybe Lemeard is ignoring you out of irritation, not lack of "moral principles".
[/quote]

Care to ask him in a public way...you would get surprised how low, paranoic and coward one can get...

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='31 January 2010 - 06:25 PM' timestamp='1264980336' post='2148586']
Um, k.

However, there is no doubt that bandwagoners are some of the most looked down people on Planet Bob.
[/quote]
We DoW'd alliances with nearly 50X our strength, without the safety net of any coalition lined up against TOP to secure terms for ourselves. Given TOP's recent decent to the darkside, it wouldn't be surprising if they refused to give us peace. That is hardly band-wagoning.

We did this because TOP directly opposes the ideals of our Order and constitutes a danger to us and the rest of the community if left unchecked.

[quote name='KingSrqt' date='01 February 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1264980391' post='2148590']
I can see that parody and wit are not your strong suits, we are attacking you because you attacked C&G with no CB, and because we do not like you. Many of us have not liked your alliance dating back to the UJW, your behavior during the Karma war and since has only cemented that dislike.

The DoW was a parody of the ridiculousness of your own. I hope things are more clear for you now.
[/quote]
I must admit I didn't read the DoW in detail and missed the striked out parts. If it's a joke, good for you. I never was much for parody or jokes in alliance affairs but I guess everyone has their own thing.

It won't change the end result though.

Edited by Saber

[quote name='Chron' date='31 January 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1264957372' post='2147781']
No, it's the Moldavi Doctrine being invoked. This war simply does nothing more than prove the philosophical foundation of the Doctrine to be accurate.
[/quote]
Only your doctrine can't be "invoked." It's...default. And the doctrine was designed to tell people "hey, this is how stuff works." You can't make claim to any sovereign alliance action as being somehow tied to you because...it's normal. :P

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Kongo' date='31 January 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1264980843' post='2148604']
Care to ask him in a public way...you would get surprised how low, paranoic and coward one can get...
[/quote]
More public than the OWF?....like go to his house? He lives on a different continent than me, sorry. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection]I've heard more TOPers use the word paranoia lately than I can stomach.[/url]