Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about? He said you guys are going to fight for 6 months, I was pointing out how retarded that was seeing as the rest of your side will be defeated in 1.

No ones going to make you the next FAN. See what all that stat collecting got you? NS to high to hit anything, 6 month war chest thats pointless to use, laughed at by people who used to respect you, and completely and utterly disillusioned.

wtf I dont even....

Excuse me if I may, but what is the basis for the assignation of my allies to the "enemy coalition"?

Despite my harsh words seen previously I have to reiterate the question posed by my fellow Tiger.

This is going to go down in history as Post of the War. Mark my words.

Yeah, for sure. I definitely haven't been trying to keep MK from insulting Polaris this entire time, and so you attacking us doesn't really help matters.

My apologies for inconveniencing you, ask Grub about my feelings towards Polaris before you question what I am saying.

Dishonour has a new name.

Throwing off the shackles of the treaty web doesn't need to involve giving all your former allies and some of your current ones the finger. That's a poor deflection. Even if by some miracle you end up coming out on top here, good luck ever restoring any vestige of dignity to your alliance's name. Scratch that, I don't actually wish you luck as I'd much rather your alliance bear this scar indelibly.

Edited by Drostan