Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always figured you guys were unwitting parties getting played by IRON and groomed to be their new master, but never thought you to be the type who would fall for it in the end. Turned out you fit in just fine.

Your big ole' nations mean nothing when everything comes crashing down around you. It's your funeral, I guarantee it.

We were full Neutral until this abomination of a declaration.

Indeed. I'd like to thank TOP for doing delivery. I mean, it'd have been a long drive across the web to go pick up our victory, but here you guys are bringing it to us piping hot and fresh.

It's hard to find good service like that anymore.

Edited by Lafayette

Why are you people so pissed at this declaration? I'm fairly confident you all wished to join this war, and i'm sure you all wished to do so kicking our stat collecting assess. Yes, this is a historically bad way to go into war (CN wise), but who gives a damn? We just made this game a !@#$ looad more interesting.

Get over yourselves.

Good luck to both sides, have fun blowing each other up, shame seeing my two favorite alliances going at it though it has been obvious it would happen this way for months.

Also, good memory Delta. That being said your claim doesn't ring as true.

Great, a war when I'm about to go away from CN for a while.

Hail Johan and the such, and...

Honor except when politically convenient.

NIIIIIICCCCEEEEE.

I look forward to watching your stats fall and your nations glow.

You know, when I see MK'ers posting "NO HONOR" and the such all over the board when they certainly knew they'd come under fire... are you sure you're not the ones desperate to keep your stats? Hey, I thought you loved the green rays.