Joint TFD/NATO/NADC Announcement

GearHead

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really now, saying they're incompetent for not launching any wars just shows your own mind's incompetence.

That's not what is being said. We are referring to past wars. Please read :)

Or we can watch you fight and see for ourselves.

Oh wait, we already have.

I fail to see how that makes you right. I mean I do. History, contrary to the popular belief, never repeats itself.

However I shall take my leave here, as I know you gents/ladies will all say the same thing and well. Its useless to try to convince one another since we both think we are right, and thus its a pointless discourse.

However I will say this, I won't be trollin' your threads, or calling you guys crappy fighters. I like to at least if superficially believe I am better than that.

Ahh in that case I will get our lowest nation to do, as you are only as strong as your weakest member.

I don't normally enter this sort of 'no u' argument, but the idea that a 1v1 is in any way representative of how good an alliance is at war is so laughable that I think perhaps the criticisms of your competence are fair after all.

Though it looks like we're not going to get to find out anyway ;)

There are not many alliances in this conflict that have exemplary records in conflict. I suggest simply watching us in action and deciding afterward.

Err.. do you realize Umbrella is one of the top fighting forces in CN?

Thats not at all what he is saying. Hes saying that these alliances are known, throughout their existence, for being God awful at war and incompetent on the battle field. Because they are. Stop the spin whenever you like though.

God dammit you beat me to it again. :(

Interesting how an alliance such as TFD can win 2 tournaments in TE and still be considered "God awful" at war. What does someone need to do to get some respect around here? If the answer is beat yourself down in a war just let me know and I will be happy to on my way down (Your nation is almost twice as old as mine. I have almost 4x your tech level.) You really sound like someone I want to take advice from lol.