Joint TFD/NATO/NADC Announcement

GearHead

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this was my thought too. A few wars is incompetence, zero wars is a plan. Umbrella doesn't seem like a big enough threat to be playing silly treaty games for though.

If I were to hazard a guess, I would say it's a poorly set trap to use TFD's ODP with TSO to use TSO and TOP against a high ans alliance, as many of Umbrella's allies tend to have. The catch, of course, being that NADC, TFD and NATO don't have a strong enough upper tier to justify putting in an alliance against them that TSO wouldn't be wasted on, which makes we wonder if that's actually the case.

Edited by flak attack

If I were to hazard a guess, I would say it's a poorly set trap to use TFD's ODP with TSO to use TSO and TOP against a high ans alliance, as many of Umbrella's allies tend to have. The catch, of course, being that NADC, TFD and NATO don't have a strong enough upper tier to justify putting in an alliance against them that TSO wouldn't be wasted on, which makes we wonder if that's actually the case.

y'all are just way too smart for us :lol1:

TFD :wub:

Thats not at all what he is saying. Hes saying that these alliances are known, throughout their existence, for being God awful at war and incompetent on the battle field. Because they are. Stop the spin whenever you like though.

God dammit you beat me to it again. :(

I'll take you one on one after the war, and first one to ZI loses if you want some proof to counter those statements.

I'll take you one on one after the war, and first one to ZI loses if you want some proof to counter those statements.

Did he say that all of the members are terrible? No. He said that overall, as an alliance, none of you can fight for !@#$. Maybe you are a great individual fighter, I don't know. It doesn't matter~

He's not saying you suck, he's saying your alliance sucks. How would a one on one counter his statement?

Ahh in that case I will get our lowest nation to do, as you are only as strong as your weakest member.

However personally I still don't care what public opinion thinks of me, or TFD and especially her fighting. When you are a member and know how our system works then please educate me on how it sucks, until then orate for me a story because that is all it will be in my eyes.

Edited by LetsHunt

Ahh in that case I will get our lowest nation to do, as you are only as strong as your weakest member.

However personally I still don't care what public opinion thinks of me, or TFD and especially her fighting. When you are a member and know how our system works then please educate me on how it sucks, until then orate for me a story because that is all it will be in my eyes.

Or we can watch you fight and see for ourselves.

Oh wait, we already have.