Joint TFD/NATO/NADC Announcement

GearHead

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would respond to this if I could figure out how it was, in any shape or form, a response to my comment and not just a string of nonsensical sentences thrown out whilst frothing at the mouth with blind hatred for Complaints & Grievances.

Alright genius, you caught me, English isn't my first language.

You commented on the incompetence of these three alliances, yet do they know what they plan or intend? No, your sole purpose from top to bottom was to just be a jerk for the sole reason that they're on the other side of the war you're cheering for. So when they declared war on an alliance you like, you decide to make a rude and ill-advised comment because that's what you do. Every. Single. War. It's the only way you can get yourself hyped up for any conflict, and to be honest I feel bad for you.

My dislike for CnG had nothing to do with your comment, unlike you I can set aside personal grudges and look at the grand scheme of things. Good luck not taking everything personally. ;)

Will be interesting to see who damages Umbrella the most. FAIL or NATO.

This is a rather unfair comparison on your part. Not every alliance can have a living legend it, as FAIL is most fortunate to have. Regardless, I have the utmost confidence in my newfound allies in NATO, NADC, and TFD.

You're crying because there are two sides to every war, aren't you?

"Hey you declared against 'X' our friends so you must suck!" Your hate astounds me, and your crying sustains me. :smug:

It's everywhere, really. Every side does it.

This describes everything (except for those of us stuck in the middle):

wardeclared.png

Edited by Tolkien

Alright genius, you caught me, English isn't my first language.

You commented on the incompetence of these three alliances, yet do they know what they plan or intend? No, your sole purpose from top to bottom was to just be a jerk for the sole reason that they're on the other side of the war you're cheering for. So when they declared war on an alliance you like, you decide to make a rude and ill-advised comment because that's what you do. Every. Single. War. It's the only way you can get yourself hyped up for any conflict, and to be honest I feel bad for you.

My dislike for CnG had nothing to do with your comment, unlike you I can set aside personal grudges and look at the grand scheme of things. Good luck not taking everything personally. ;)

Yeah, Denial only posts mean things to make himself feel good about how horrible at posting he really is. You caught him. You should feel bad for him. He wasn't commenting on the actual military might that these alliances have shown in the past. No, that would be too logical. I have no love for these alliances and I will post that because its how I feel. Also, you take every anti-whatever-your-side-is-post so !@#$@#$ personally that you are quite the hypocrite for throwing that one. Its like the Karma war. No one could say anything bad about TPF or you'd take it as a personal challenge to your honor.

This is a rather unfair comparison on your part. Not every alliance can have a living legend it, as FAIL is most fortunate to have. Regardless, I have the utmost confidence in my newfound allies in NATO, NADC, and TFD.

O/ Rebel Virginia

O/ FAIL

Oh, I didn't realize you were back in NATO. I like this guy.

Been for a little bit Stumpy my friend. And you know the feeling is mutual even though we always end up on the opposite side.

Edit: Balder - What is your NS? Once I get down there, I am sure I'll be around your range soon lol. How's about after this shindig, we have a one on one?

Edited by Wentworth the Brave