Joint TFD/NATO/NADC Announcement

GearHead

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know why you bother with explaining this; anyone worth a damn already gets it, and anybody who still thinks "LOL WHAT A !@#$%* BLITZ" is clever is probably too retarded to understand anyways.

Long gone are the days of 200-man blitzes and aid trains. Hell I don't even know why people wait till update to declare war anymore. You really wanna surprise them? Declare at 9AM.

we did that once, the cries of "fail blitz you missed update lololol" were almost defeaning.

Honestly the only reason why attacking before update makes sense is because many people are online. Try to get 50% of your alliance online at noon on a workday :P

seriously people could you lay off those comments?

They were annoying in the TPF war, they are annoying in this war. No one says they have to extend their full might, considering Umbrella's treaties it might even be called wise to keep a majority back to prepare for counters.

If they sent enough nations to keep Umbrella busy (ideally to cover them fully among themselves) that is enough.

Thank you.

Nobody in Umbrella is claiming to be a powerhouse, it's the god damn media painting an misleading picture and setting unrealistic targets for our young people to try and live up to again.

As for peace mode/non-blitzes - hippy and tactical declarations are all part of the long game. We know this and I'm pretty sure TFD, NATO and NADC know how they fit in to everything. This ain't gonna be no seven-day ground attack firefight.

And thank you too. Also, count me in for a LOST thread :)

Second, and in my case and I'm sure happened with other TFD members, our target jumped into peace mode before we could hit them. So please if they are the power house claimed to be then come back out of peace mode (The ones that are in it). :P

I'll be with you soon enough, assuming you stay in range. Blame NV for not having large enough nations for my presence in peace mode.

I'll be with you soon enough, assuming you stay in range. Blame NV for not having large enough nations for my presence in peace mode.

I'll try my best, but with you being double my strength and both of us on a slippy downward slope from now on I don't think it's going to happen. :)

It has been 20 hours since you declared TFD and you have 10 wars. Ten declared wars.

Would you like to purchase a comprehensive instructional guide on how to conduct a blitz? Or perhaps we should start simple with How to Coordinate a War For Dummies.

Well every member of Umbrella is at war.

seriously people could you lay off those comments?

They were annoying in the TPF war, they are annoying in this war. No one says they have to extend their full might, considering Umbrella's treaties it might even be called wise to keep a majority back to prepare for counters.

If they sent enough nations to keep Umbrella busy (ideally to cover them fully among themselves) that is enough.

Its like people are still fighting GW2 and do not undestand that the face of war has changed.

Also Good luck to TFD, NADC and my good buddies in NATO.

Edited by The Big Bad