Official Complaints and Grievances Announcement

First of all, I would never ignore a Rebel Virginia post.

There's major difference between ignoring treaties so you can stay neutral and choosing between treaties to pick a side. ODN has our backs and we have theirs. If we weren't 100% confident this topic wouldn't be here.

What? So if you're on the losing side of a war, and you have treaties with both sides, it is acceptable to ignore a treaty and remain "neutral?" Glad you think so.

And for the record, ODN did not remain neutral. They declared war on Vox, remember? They even sucked up to Umbrae in the DoW. How weird is that?

C&G was formed as the bastion of misfit toys that nobody in CN would give a second thought or chance to. It's our nature to believe there is more to people than the rest of the CN community believes. Thus, it only makes sense that we would understand ODN, and surprisingly, get along. Go figure.

I came in here mostly to say this. I also wanted to register my amusement at the amount of uninvolved parties complaining about this. Though it is good we're living up to our name :P

Congratulations, ODN. I know you'll make a good fit.

Congrats ODN. You wanted this for so long and you obviously worked your behinds out for this.

As well, congrats CnG. You've earned one ally that will fight till the end. No matter the mission, no matter the loses. Not only because the boredom must be at an all times high in there now, but because they know (I hope, at least) it's their only chance.

Congrats to ODN, CnG, and our allies at Vanguard and MK! I don't know much about your past ODN (since my nation has only been in existence for a little over a year) but you seem to be friendly people and I'll trust the judgment of my allies when they say that they think you're trustworthy folks. So yeah, congrats again.

Also, CnG almost has 10K nukes. Has any bloc ever had that many? How many did Continuum have at its height?

Even better if you look at the secret merger of SF and C&G thats just over 18 thousand nukes and an ANS of nearly 30k

Q will have nothing on us when we rule Bob

Hooray for CnG, ODN are some fine gentlemen that can only bring our level of suave to new heights.

EDIT: I also made a signature image

^_^

Jack, im hurt. you were a member of Superfriends for awhile..wheres ours :(

Edited by wickedj

You disappoint ODN.

And Kochers shows yet again why his existence is so treasured by Planet Bob.

Edit: I shouldn't be that mean D:

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

And Kochers shows yet again why his existence is so treasured by Planet Bob.

Edit: I shouldn't be that mean D:

Penlugue, another response? How much time have I taken away from you now :lol1:

Alas, punctuation is a dying art.

Darn, I was hoping for a bit more substance. Ah well... -_-

Well, in any case, despite what was said against me I wish the ODN luck in this situation.

huh? what did people say about you?

And for the record, ODN did not remain neutral. They declared war on Vox, remember? They even sucked up to Umbrae in the DoW. How weird is that?[/color]

And should we rake over the immense differences between the govt of that era and the one in the present? or does not not figure at all in your equation RV?? Naturally i do not expect you and many others to ever give us a chance/benefit of the doubt :(

but because they know (I hope, at least) it's their only chance.

Oh we know only too well Frani ;)

While this might surprise some people, I really do hope that ODN takes full advantage of this opportunity.

Thanks man, good to see you post that :)