3 Years Of CN

Owned-You

It's not quite often I see many people posting about a 3 Year anniversary, thus I have decided to let it be known that I infact have spent 3 years on Planet Bob pissing people off, making friends, and being an overall fine fellow. With that being said, I honestly can't believe it's been 3 years...I still remember nearly joining SWF/ICP (Can't remember which Commie alliance it was) then almost listening to friends advice to join Pacifica (I wonder what I would have turned out there?) and finally ending up in a small historically themed alliance, leaving it after being insulted (albeit I deserved it) and finally playing a hand in it's ultimate destruction later on.

Oh, and being Zi'd a couple of times; receiving 500k and being ecstatic. Founded NV, killed real Nazi's (Stand Or Die), met Polaris (Were still married btw.), and a bunch of other things.

That said, it's been a good 3 years and I'm looking forward to many more years on this world.

That's three years of your life wasted that you wont be getting back. Unlucky.

I've got a few months until the three year anniversary of when my career prospects took a huge dive takes place, not sure I'll be starting a thread about it though, I might just get drunk and abuse people on IRC instead.