Rage Thread

Aeternalis

I'll give the platform up for all those who wish to voice their opinions about this war and how about people shouldn't start potentially epic !@#$ if they aren't going to finish. I'd post my rage now, but it would end up as an incoherent page of, full-caps, crap. So maybe if i don't kill myself in a climax of anger and disappointment over this war, I'll join you in mob-style rage.

Let 'er rip!

PS - this one is for you, Ejayrazz

edit - $%&@ I SPENT TWO !@#$@#$ WEEKS ON THIS !@#$%^&* ALL FOR !@#$@#$ NOTHING!! FFFFFFFF WORST WAR EVER

Edited by Aeternalis

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so furious with most of you.

You !@#$%* and cry for several days about this war and YOU back down after peace could have been reached beforehand? You could have solved this through diplomacy? OH but wait, lets pretend the whole "Diplomacy wouldn't work" route, which is completely utter nonsense. I am sure you were upset with what had happened, but just admit it.

You. $%&@ed. Up.

End of story. It is fine, we ALL do it, but admit it? Half of you bait and call IRON and TOP cowards, but yet when they show their skin after 5 days, you run and hide under a rock and say "OH YEAH!!!! WHITE PEACE"

This is thinking on feelings rather than rationality. TPF..You should have asked for reparations.

To the other side, if this war was so just and understandable, it'd still be going.

"Oh, we didn't wish for this war to last long." Well you have no say in how long a war lasts. You brought your weapons out. YOU complained and cried about what TPF did in literally hundreds of pages and then you have the audacity to mock the other side for not declaring in time, as some of them said peace was still an option, among other things, and YOU LAUGHED (Well, along with the conspiracy theory)

I am ashamed in this. Sorry I am not happy with peace, this just revolves around the first thing I said when this was started:

DIPLOMACY, DIPLOMACY, DIPLOMACY!

Look at me like a raving idiot, I really don't care, I am looking at you telling myself "Just admit you were wrong, it is ok, we all do it. Don't hide behind white peace."

EjPropaganda.jpg

Also, thanks op. I love you.

Edited by Ejayrazz

I feel like dancing to Ejay's house while roasting a teddy bear in an oven while listening to Buggs Bunny and Fresh Prince showtoons.

<07%Ejayrazz> This is the first time, as the hippy loving happy-go-merry person that I am, I really don't want to eat a kitten, but to utterly destroy a batch of kittens or a liter of puppies and use their whiskers as dental floss

Just for you. Edited one word for ... meaningful purposes.