Rage Thread

Aeternalis

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should sign a treaty.

Then break it and posture for a week before deciding to peace out after a couple of spy attacks.

I will declare war on you. I will constantly tell everyone it is the right thing to do and not even talk to you before I fight you. You will come up with an intelligent argument, "Why didn't you attempt diplomacy." I will say you didn't deserve it, that your actions were so immoral and so upsetting that it negates any diplomacy you would've deserved.

But once NSO gets your back, all that strong pride and strong feelings for the war I once had will suddenly be gone, and I will want white peace..because I am THAT honorable.

I am just being pissy right now, I need to rest. I guess good luck to everyone involved.

This was shaping up to be the most fun, interesting, and unpredictable war in the history of the game bar none. And it was taken away :(

Really disappointed.

Time for us to go back to lurk in the shadows.

Cya for awhile. :)

Edited by The AUT

I had it all planned out. I was going to charge in like a !@#$@#$ monster. Instantly anarchy two guys, send out 5 aid packages. Each with their own individual name.

Meticulously planned, and just before I left peace mode I get the biggest piece of crap EVER.

I will declare war on you. I will constantly tell everyone it is the right thing to do and not even talk to you before I fight you. You will come up with an intelligent argument, "Why didn't you attempt diplomacy." I will say you didn't deserve it, that your actions were so immoral and so upsetting that it negates any diplomacy you would've deserved.

But once NSO gets your back, all that strong pride and strong feelings for the war I once had will suddenly be gone, and I will want white peace..because I am THAT honorable.

I am just being pissy right now, I need to rest. I guess good luck to everyone involved.

I'm too hyped up on rage right now, if I didnt live in an area so far removed from downtown, I'd be prowling the streets looking for some hoodlum to start a fight with and beat the !@#$ out of because I am just that angry.

Ok, not really take it to the degree of harming another human being, but certainly to the point of thinking about it.

I don't see why everyone is all disappointed. Its a good thing to see common sense and peace prevail. The conclusion of this was a triumph of sanity.

It's a game!

You don't play games for the sanity! And common sense?!

What hole have you just crawled out of to be talking about common sense applying to humanity in general, let alone Cybernations!? $%&@ Sanity.

$%&@ Common sense. I wanted to have fun. If you wanted to just save up your infra, hit peace mode and stay there. Don't ruin fun for the rest of us with your incessant bawwing about a pretty damn large aspect of this game.

Edited by Chron

It's a game!

You don't play games for the sanity! And common sense?!

What hole have you just crawled out of to be talking about common sense applying to humanity in general, let alone Cybernations!? $%&@ Sanity.

$%&@ Common sense. I wanted to have fun. If you wanted to just save up your infra, hit peace mode and stay there. Don't ruin fun for the rest of us with your incessant bawwing about a pretty damn large aspect of this game.

Aw, cheer up. They'll be plenty of wars for you to enjoy in the future. In the mean time tech deals and buying infra is pretty fun too!

Aw, cheer up. They'll be plenty of wars for you to enjoy in the future. In the mean time tech deals and buying infra is pretty fun too!

No it isn't.

I've tried, it's !@#$@#$ boring. Moreover this was supposed to be the war for people to enjoy, you smug little turd. Folks like you are the ones for killing the wars before they even happen, not diplomats, SimCity-loving little brats who are too cheap to give Will Wright his due, yet still want to mooch off a nation building game without any consequences in being part of a larger community.

Hit peace mode and stay there. It's not like that'll stop you from doing tech deals or buying infra, will it?

Have your cake and eat it too, just keep your damn hands off of mine.