GOD Awful Timing

Vesalius

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah. Also sup Epip, I still own you with 203 in IC.

A more untrue statement has never been posted.

I said yes, what can I say. Although our timing is dismal... actually we made the timing only so that another of our treaty announcements could have something to do with time. Sorry, we are OCD about needing a time reference in our treaties.

Non-Chaining:

Should either signatory be attacked due to a result of their own aggressive action, this treaty will be viewed as an oDoAP.

I dont know what the fuss is all about. All of us have treaties with some alliance that one of our partners may not like. I am allied to Kronos and I have every bit of faith in them. This is a non chaining agreement so it really does GOD little good as they are the agressors in this war. Kronos would have to agree to enter or defend them as it is now an ODP for the current situation. Im not Kronos and cant say what they plan or dont plan to do, what I do know is they have been one of our closest friends since the end of Karma and I have every bit of faith in them to do right by there treaty partners.

If this current situation hadnt kicked off this would have been on the second page by now.

To my friends in GOD nice treaty

To my allies in Kronos Valhalla has and will continue to have your back you guys rock.

GOD aren't that bad :P

Congratulations to Kronos for confirming your place as trapped in the middle of the web, whichever way it breaks!

I voted to declare war on the treaty web and hit everyone involved :P

Love you to HellAngel <3

Edited by white majik