Ragnarok Declaration of War

Van Hoo III

You seemed to have put your whining days behind you. Congrats on being part of the new global Hegemony who beat down anyone they like and say things like "Baw"

I admire your passion in being the opposition and all, but, this is probably the most solid CB we have seen since Gremlins vs The Multi Alliance. People would take you more seriously if you chose your battles more wisely.

Edited by AirMe

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admire your passion in being the opposition and all, but, this is probably the most solid CB we have seen since Gremlins vs The Multi Alliance. People would take you more seriously if you chose your battles more wisely.

If people dont take me seriously because I actually stand by my allies no matter what then Im happy not to be taken seriously.

AirMe, respectfully, I must disagree. This CB was manufactured by Zero Hour to get back at TPF, and they used 6 month old reason to do it. Even great alliances like RoK can fall for a plot if the insubstantial evidence is disarranged cleverly enough.

Edited by Kzoppistan

AirMe, respectfully, I must disagree. This CB was manufactured by Zero Hour to get back at TPF, and they used 6 month old reason to do it. Even great alliances like RoK can fall for a plot if the insubstantial evidence is disarranged cleverly enough.

Oh come now, we both know that having superior force of arms and the love of the Open World Forum is what makes a valid casus belli. Without having to read the other side of the story, I already know TPF is in the wrong.

Hail Ragnarok! Give 'em a Viceroyalty like you did to Illuminati!

Given a conversation I had with various individuals close to TPF leadership back around the time of the Knights of Ni situation, I am inclined to agree with RoK and Athens assessment of the situation and that is saying a lot since I have been at odds with RoK for a good part of 2 years and haven't been a big fan of Athens going on about 6 months.

No I will not discuss what was discussed or who it was discussed with.

Given a conversation I had with various individuals close to TPF leadership back around the time of the Knights of Ni situation, I am inclined to agree with RoK and Athens assessment of the situation and that is saying a lot since I have been at odds with RoK for a good part of 2 years and haven't been a big fan of Athens going on about 6 months.

No I will not discuss what was discussed or who it was discussed with.

Fair enough, though I urge you to read all of the evidence and make your own conclusions. Though I'm pretty sure you will do just that.

FnF was their name.

I praise you for remembering because people tend to forget this was NPO's first REAL threat after WuT-era, which could have decimated their entire upper ranks.

You seemed to have put your whining days behind you. Congrats on being part of the new global Hegemony who beat down anyone they like and say things like "Baw"

Hmm...he said baw....CLEARLY HEGEMONY!

I've never seen a more rock-solid progression of logic in my life! :awesome:

Brilliant political move there, TPF.

o/ RoK

o/ Athens

o/ GOD

\m/ >_< \m/

Not quite, if the dates had not been edited out, you would see that the logs are over 6 months old. They're from the Karma War (hint - DM hasn't been around since then). What is "Brilliant" is how Ragnarok, groping for any excuse what-so-ever, picked this one. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, but good for a laugh.

Not quite, if the dates had not been edited out, you would see that the logs are over 6 months old. They're from the Karma War (hint - DM hasn't been around since then). What is "Brilliant" is how Ragnarok, groping for any excuse what-so-ever, picked this one. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, but good for a laugh.

Bringing out long past due CB's is a precedent TPF helped set. You should be proud of yourselves.