Ragnarok Declaration of War

Van Hoo III

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A world where TPF is held accountable. I agree, a fantastic new world.

[/no sarcasm]

Accountable for their talking, which we all know has been soooo damaging to RoK.

If you didn't have a problem with the "old world", why do you have a problem with this (theoretical) new one?

I don't, I have a problem with hypocrisy.

Accountable for their talking, which we all know has been soooo damaging to RoK.

There seems to be two arguments trying to buy TPF slack. One says it was just talk no action, and one that says it was total war action that was warranted. Which is it? Keeping in mind that proof of at least preliminary action has already been supplied.

There seems to be two arguments trying to buy TPF slack. One says it was just talk no action, and one that says it was total war action that was warranted. Which is it? Keeping in mind that proof of at least preliminary action has already been supplied.

We all know both points will be beaten to death because they don't have anything better to counter with.

Howdy. I'm having a fantastic time at the moment. I know these threads will likely rage on for a while and I'm looking to turn in soon but I'm enjoying knocking down some of this initial resistance. How are you? ;)

I'm doing great. I just saw how you were having a blast from the past. B)

Of course saying something is anvalid CB, if the subject matter is damaging enough to either a single person or a group of persons. In this case, the leaders of TPF talked about infiltrating several key alliances in several large blocs, and even made effort and headway to bring this talk to reality and fruition. A better example of words being a CB would be Great war one, and a controversial LUEicide. Of course, no one really gives a damn about precedent or reasoning, this game really is all about who can attain the highest level of cognitive dissonance and still function in a relatively sane manner.

Edited by Atanatar

Of course, no one really gives a damn about precedent or reasoning, this game really is all about who can attain the highest level of cognitive dissonance and still function in a relatively sane manner. [/b]

Indeed, the insane squireel is right.

Damn, where's mai bong!

You guys are just too funny, especially Flanders! LOL, he actually sounds like he believes this steaming pile of crap with those "I'm rubber, you're glue." responses! ROFL! :lol1:

This is great.

Keep it up TPF.

I love you RoK... almost as much as GATO even. :D

now go give those TPF clowns some hell. :popcorn:

Edited by Emporor