Ragnarok Declaration of War

Van Hoo III

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol :D. Anyway sorry for the trolling I just had to try it once. I'm sorry for the hurt feelings that've been caused. RoK is still pretty kewl.

o/ RoK

To war!

Wow, thanks for answering my question.

I'm pretty sure you're just backpedaling after failing even harder than you usually do.

Fine then throw ne guy at me when i'm out of peace mode in a few days. I love how a few comments can get you all in a tizzy. You guys attacked TPF. :o With some friends. TPF has no Chance why doesn't RoK pick on a formidabble opponent for once.

You must have forgotten that Rok hit both IRON and NPO in the Karma War. I would say both of them are "formidable opponents" wouldn't you?

I see how quickly your loyalties change, were you not once a 'proud' member of RoK? A low level govt member if I remember correctly.

Not only a low level govt, but also the most disliked and least active gov member. He didn't do anything as Deputy of Recruitment. ANYTHING. Zilch. Zero. Nunca.

Unlike you, we don't cry about infra loss. We also don't anarchy ourselves when trying to comply with surrender terms in an alliance application. We wear nukes as badges of honor. You really think we care about a little chipped off infra or tech? :lol1:

ZOMG. This is just pure epic.

Let's stop giving so much attention to a disgruntled former member who has been booted from several alliances for idiocy and cowardice.

o/ RoK!

Thanks for the logs, Jericho ;)

So now your stooping down to my level marcus?

Unlike you, Marcus has to try really really hard, and he often fails at it.

---

o/ Declaration

o/ SF and RoK

Edited by Famzy

Stop badgering jorjor into making him want to quit, he owes me $18 mil.

*snicker*

I don't want him to "go away", and I told him that. I just want to make the things interesting for him.

The "jorjors" of the world add spice... they're fun, in their own way, and I like fun.