Ragnarok Declaration of War

Van Hoo III

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...So TPF decided to take a page from the TF! formation playbook and try to sabotage and betray people that trusted them? :lol1:

Best of all luck, as if it will be needed, to my Superfriends brothers.

TPF, don't worry, you memory will live on. Wherever someone craven turns their back on a friend, whenever a brother tries to slide a knife into his sibling's flank, wherever dishonor reigns, your flag will fly high.

I agree. Especially if IRON comes in and their treaties start activating.
We ask all our allies to support us militarily in this defense and any mediators to talk to the alliances that have attacked TPF.

Based on Mhawks statement here I cant see why they wouldnt activate he is asking for allies help. Another coward coalition in the making? Where are all the cancellations or DOW's? (assuming that wiki is accurate).

Anyone? B)

Based on Mhawks statement here I cant see why they wouldnt activate he is asking for allies help. Another coward coalition in the making? Where are all the cancellations or DOW's? (assuming that wiki is accurate).

Anyone? B)

They're waiting for the update blitz I suppose. Though I wouldn't expect much from that bunch.

The o/ to Baw ratio in this thread is quite high compared to the baw to o/ ratio in the Athens thread. Someone needs to call the NAACP, I think someones rights are being violated.

You seemed to have put your whining days behind you. Congrats on being part of the new global Hegemony who beat down anyone they like and say things like "Baw"