Ragnarok Declaration of War

Van Hoo III

:o<_< RAWR chef. I can't wait to see you lose some of your precious infra and tech. I will use your tears to season my soup.

Unlike you, we don't cry about infra loss. We also don't anarchy ourselves when trying to comply with surrender terms in an alliance application. We wear nukes as badges of honor. You really think we care about a little chipped off infra or tech? :lol1:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?

You're hardly in a position to berate anyone here, simmer. Rather than sitting in your bedroom, where your parents don't know what your doing (happy special time?), why don't you join in on the fun? I'm sure TPF would accept you because of your vastly superior war skillz.

That's right, jorjor, you're a badass. Even Chuck Norris is afraid to scrap with you.

Thats what I thought. Unfortunately the hippy gods have claimed me till the 30th. <_< none <_< Raiders <_<. Either way if you remember I know all RoK's tricks considering how long I was with you.

[13:45:09] <jorjor110[NpO]> I wish I could go back to RoK

[13:45:11] <jorjor110[NpO]> I'd give anything

Let's stop giving so much attention to a disgruntled former member who has been booted from several alliances for idiocy and cowardice.

o/ RoK!

Edited by Jerichoholic

Lol I would war on you :(. Then again jews dislike war. For now though. As soon as I get out of peace mode if you guys have something to give me I am ready to recieve it.

Don't make me tell your mom what you're doing in your bedroom! She'll make you wear that lampshade around your neck again, like when you came home from camp last year.

Lol I would war on you :(. Then again jews dislike war. For now though. As soon as I get out of peace mode if you guys have something to give me I am ready to recieve it.

:facepalm: jorjor seriously stop talking !@#$ you won't do and do something about it instead of hanging out in hippy mode.

Fine then throw ne guy at me when i'm out of peace mode in a few days. I love how a few comments can get you all in a tizzy. You guys attacked TPF. :o With some friends. TPF has no Chance why doesn't RoK pick on a formidabble opponent for once.