The Christmas Miracle

You are correct, we could just let them implode themselves but this is waaaay too fun. :D Considering Bel Air was made up nearly entirely of Skype-harrassing tools who seemed to multiply like parasites I'll just keep mocking. Your concern is duly noted and then used as toilet paper

You sure love to throw around the word harassment.

OOC: Like when IRC Cops were going around preventing people from saying did you polar really to stupid to read because it was harassment.

Don't dish it out, because you can't take it back. So if we're going to implode, you have nothing to worry about.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall NATO being 1. the driving force behind the war. 2. \m/'s mortal enemy at the time he left. The only thing lamer than \m/ is the people who can't let go of \m/.

Edit: Yes, in the same post I am bashing someone for being a traitor to an alliance I am bashing, deal with it.

Right, but NATO did end up not honoring their MADP or MDoAP with \m/ during that war, hense the betrayal part.

You are correct, we could just let them implode themselves but this is waaaay too fun. biggrin.gif Considering Bel Air was made up nearly entirely of Skype-harrassing tools who seemed to multiply like parasites I'll just keep mocking. Your concern is duly noted and then used as toilet paper

This, coming from someone who thought putting a cow face on a certain persons pictures meant out of character attack? I was in that Skype call too, and while I don't claim it was in good taste, it certainly was no "ooc attack", nor was it "harassment".

Seriously man, either grow a pair or grow some thicker skin.

1. \m/ also recognizes:

i. Alice in Chains rocks your face off.

ii. Metallica used to kick a lot of $@!, it no longer does.

iii. Chris Cornell was dead to us upon the release of his solo album.

Yeah i can agree with that, especially point iii...what was Cornell thinking :rolleyes:

This, coming from someone who thought putting a cow face on a certain persons pictures meant out of character attack? I was in that Skype call too, and while I don't claim it was in good taste, it certainly was no "ooc attack", nor was it "harassment".

Seriously man, either grow a pair or grow some thicker skin.

You would beat me to this. :mad:

However I do agree that picture was not made in the best taste, it was hardly just "bel air" people in that call. Check yourself before you wreck yourself bob.

The only thing lamer than \m/ is the people who can't let go of \m/.

A little bit hypocritical of you there Bob. Just a few minutes ago, you were mad at someone for leaving \m/ while you where there to go to Polar. Now your calling people lame who can't let go of the past \m/ Bob, this is not the past \m/ This is a new alliance with new government. It's time to let go of the old one. I'm sure you'll never be able to though.

Nothing like bringing up all the "good times" that resulted from the departures for NATO of several key \m/embers to bring back that feeling in my stomach...sort of a slight nausea. :facepalm:

Yes, people left for NATO that in retrospect should probably have stayed at \m/.

Yes, NATO was, from the perspective of the old \m/, on the wrong side of the war.

Yes, those that stayed behind at \m/ were really, really pissed off that NATO was on the 'wrong' side of the war.

But the war was over 2 years ago. We can't change what happened, only gripe about what might have been, and with all due respect to everyone concerned, that solves nothing. It does however provide lots of opportunities for people who hated the old \m/ and everyone associated with it to point and laugh at you. Think about it.

In my opinion, dead alliances should stay dead.

I agree! Dead alliances should stay dead, this is pathe .... oh wait... just checked my AA ... nevermind.

Seriously. Congrats guys on your new/reformed alliance. Nothing to be gained by being bitter old men refighting past wars. Hopefully everyone puts everything behind them and gives themselves a fresh start to build something fun for the future.

Silence.

I will have silence in this house.

*Cracks knuckles*

Let me speak on this, brothers and sisters. Let me put something in your ears you've not heard in a month of Sundays:

\m/ is back.

It's covered, right? It's old news, we should be done speakin' on it, right?

HELLZ NAAAAHH

I put my bling back on today; it felt good, right, like a first kiss, a first beer, the first time you knockout some honky on a street-corner. This is meat and drink for all of us true believers who watched the good ship >_< dissapear in the flames of the Unjust War. We've watched the cyberverse go from gangsta to wangsta, and believe me, psychedelic beat-boys and rocker cats like myself just couldn't take it. Fear of being a true playa, fear of standing like a man, fear of one Big Brother, then later on fear of slews of lesser brothers...we saw it all. This, my friends, is vengeance at its finest, served ice-cold to anyone who put their swag on and had the intestinal fortitude to tell us "It'lll never happen."

We made our mistakes, of course, as any ganger does; we waited far too long to bring back the bling, and that means we got a young crop of fresh-faces that have no idea what an O.G. is, how we roll, what we're about, or how we're just gonna rock the Mutha-%*ing block. So let me spit it at ya, children:

\m/ is a collection of marauders, crazies, braves and straight-thugs that are coming back in a real big way. We do as we like, we stick to our allies to the death, we accept nothing less than victory...or death. If you think you knew raiding, boy, correct yourself. We'll teach you a thing or five, and after that, we'll have you steppin' in reppin' with the best of them. Don't touch the bling, don't kick the rims, and don't be disrespectin' no \m/ brothers or sisters when we roll through the 'hood.

OH SNAP, WE'RE BLINGIN' NOW

On behalf of every \m/ember, Unjust brotha, and faithful friends, I have this to say:

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK!

Peace, kids. It's time to go to the after-party.

Silence.

*Cracks knuckles*

Let me speak on this, brothers and sisters. Let me put something in your ears you've not heard in a month of Sundays:

\m/ is back.

HELLZ NAAAAHH

I put my bling back on today; it felt good, right, like a first kiss, a first beer, the first time you knockout some honky on a street-corner. This is meat and drink for all of us true believers who watched the good ship >_< dissapear in the flames of the Unjust War. We've watched the cyberverse go from gangsta to wangsta, and believe me, psychedelic beat-boys and rocker cats like myself just couldn't take it. Fear of being a true playa, fear of standing like a man, fear of one Big Brother, then later on fear of slews of lesser brothers...we saw it all. This, my friends, is vengeance at its finest, served ice-cold to anyone who put their swag on and had the intestinal fortitude to tell us "It'lll never happen."

We made our mistakes, of course, as any ganger does; we waited far too long to bring back the bling, and that means we got a young crop of fresh-faces that have no idea what an O.G. is, how we roll, what we're about, or how we're just gonna rock the Mutha-%*ing block. So let me spit it at ya, children:

\m/ is a collection of marauders, crazies, braves and straight-thugs that are coming back in a real big way. We do as we like, we stick to our allies to the death, we accept nothing less than victory...or death. If you think you knew raiding, boy, correct yourself. We'll teach you a thing or five, and after that, we'll have you steppin' in reppin' with the best of them. Don't touch the bling, don't kick the rims, and don't be disrespectin' no \m/ brothers or sisters when we roll through the 'hood.

On behalf of every \m/ember, Unjust brotha, and faithful friends, I have this to say:

\m/ >_< \m/

Right on.

Silence.

*Cracks knuckles*

\m/ is back.

HELLZ NAAAAHH

O/ Margrave, the verb master returns...........hard corp

Silence.

*Cracks knuckles*

\m/ is back.

HELLZ NAAAAHH

We're blinging now

Hell yes. :v:

Edited by 890765

Silence.

*Cracks knuckles*

\m/ is back.

HELLZ NAAAAHH

word to yo \m/utha!

Edited by ragingchaos

I remember talking to Hoo about creating a lulz alliance, I couldn't get him to support it in any way. hmmm interesting developments.

Perhaps because \m/ isn't one? :o

The old version was never purely a lulz alliance. It could be as srs bns as any alliance on Planet Bob. With Margrave around...I have every confidence that will be true of this version of \m/...or there will be some people wearing his boot print on their arse.

First up, i hate you.

Second up, d3filed is your 2nd in military, the person that peaced from a war (as stagger nation) due to not wanting to take too much damage, while he had only 1000infra. Brilliant.

Finally. I hate you.

Welcome back!

Must be MK's poor military training (actually thats a joke I respect MK's military)

People change, d3filed is dedicated to our AA and will fight to the death as we all will in this incarnation of \m/

Must be MK's poor military training (actually thats a joke I respect MK's military)

People change, d3filed is dedicated to our AA and will fight to the death as we all will in this incarnation of \m/

Speak for yourself and d3filed if you must, but I'm out at the first sign of trouble.

Perhaps because \m/ isn't one? :o

The old version was never purely a lulz alliance. It could be as srs bns as any alliance on Planet Bob. With Margrave around...I have every confidence that will be true of this version of \m/...or there will be some people wearing his boot print on their arse.

Said boot has been well polished for the occasion!