The Christmas Miracle

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you don't even follow your own charter, it shows that your word means dick all, even to you.

It's not a good start.

I love how one member breaking the rules now counts as the entire alliance doing it. At least pretend you aren't just looking for an excuse to hate us.

I love how one member breaking the rules now counts as the entire alliance doing it. At least pretend you aren't just looking for an excuse to hate us.

I'm not saying your entire alliance is doing it. But you just formed, which means your members aren't just newbs, they're people from your old alliance. They knew what they were doing, how does that paint a picture of the rest of you?

I'm glad it's being handled however, but it happening on your first day of existing doesn't look good.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

On a more meaningful note, late I checked \m/ was at a state of war with NpO prior to its disbandment. I didn't see anything about it in the OP, but I must admit I am curious as to whether or not you ever resolved these issues.

Since you know our state of affairs so well why don't you work with KX as our Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs? It would be nice to have such a pair of sharp eyes and mind working for the betterment of \m/.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Since you know our state of affairs so well why don't you work with KX as our Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs? It would be nice to have such a pair of sharp eyes and mind working for the betterment of \m/.

Recruiting from the Kingdom now are we? Of course you realize, this means another sharply worded post.

There are enough former \m/ members in this alliance that it's safe to claim the name once again. I really don't see why MK has such a gigantic issue with this.

Oh right, MK is a group of 12 year old boys that giggle at boobies and "the F word."

heh, you said boobies :snicker::snicker::snicker:

There are enough former \m/ members in this alliance that it's safe to claim the name once again. I really don't see why MK has such a gigantic issue with this.

Oh right, MK is a group of 12 year old boys that giggle at boobies and "the F word."

>implying that giggling at boobies and "the F word" is correlates with having a gigantic issue with \m/

Okay it's kind of sad but my genuine Christmas wish was that a certain absorbent plantation-owner would show up with a Grinch avatar and force these guys to disband.

Oh well, there's always next year.

You know you just reminded me how very much I enjoyed July 4th, 2008 again. Thanks! B)

This version of \m/ has many hurdles to overcome, fortunately most of them revolve around those things that all small to medium alliances face as they try to move forward. If Sponge rolled up, he'd probably be welcomed by \m/ and given an invitation to join. Whatever else he was, he was a tireless worker for his alliance.

I know that's not the answer you were expecting out of me, but hey, times change.

You know you just reminded me how very much I enjoyed July 4th, 2008 again. Thanks! B)

This version of \m/ has many hurdles to overcome, fortunately most of them revolve around those things that all small to medium alliances face as they try to move forward. If Sponge rolled up, he'd probably be welcomed by \m/ and given an invitation to join. Whatever else he was, he was a tireless worker for his alliance.

I know that's not the answer you were expecting out of me, but hey, times change.

Yeah well, you were never very in touch with what \m/ wanted even when you were in charge. Hence, this announcement. :)

Twice in as many days I find myself agreeing.