CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

Largest nation in the world awards easily goes to Holy American Empire followed by Vauleo-Buryatia. Slavorussia, UMS, Australia and Cochin are very large as well. I'm pretty sure Tahoe is larger than Viniland, although the map is distorted near the poles so it looks like Viniland is big. Cochin could me much bigger due to distortion as well (I'm almost positive he is). New England is large but not compared to the other people I listed.

All that is entirely qualitative

But Jed's territory is all continuous, connected to the rest of it by land (except for maybe the New Yourk Islands). The same can't be said for a number of those you listed: Valeo Buryatia has a sizeable island, Cochin has extra-continental territories, you have Hawaii, And Many of Australia's possessions are islands, plus its Antarctic territory.

Jed, he's got one of the largest continuous territories, if you know what I mean. ;)

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Jed's territory is all continuous, connected to the rest of it by land (except for maybe the New Yourk Islands). The same can't be said for a number of those you listed: Valeo Buryatia has a sizeable island, Cochin has extra-continental territories, you have Hawaii, And Many of Australia's possessions are islands, plus its Antarctic territory.

Jed, he's got one of the largest continuous territories, if you know what I mean. ;)

What about Newfoundland? Impy's island hardly is that big compared to the rest of him, same as Hawaii or the other examples you mentioned. So no, I don't know what you mean lol.

Also, please mark the blue nation on Greenland as "Kingdom of Niciae." Also, Ellesmere Island is now part of the FRG. Thanks!

What about Newfoundland? Impy's island hardly is that big compared to the rest of him, same as Hawaii or the other examples you mentioned. So no, I don't know what you mean lol.

Also, please mark the blue nation on Greenland as "Kingdom of Niciae." Also, Ellesmere Island is now part of the FRG. Thanks!

Those were just that--examples. And Newfoundland isn't seperated by THAT muc from mainland new england... :P

Hawaii is only part of Mudd's other possessions. Jed's still a big fat target... :P

Requesting as change in color, to Crimson if possible.

Taipei should be reverted to Lavo, and the name of my antarctic protectorate should be retained despite the name change. As for any requests, this will be my final name change ever unless re-rolling. If you could, rename the DET to Dai Nippon Teikoku. If you would prefer to use the shorter terms, Nippon. If you'd prefer English, go for 'Japan' or 'Japanese Empire' or 'Greater Japanese Empire'

Thanks, Sarg. <3

Edited by Elrich von Richt

This is the current world map. Look for what country currently controls Hungary.

Newmap5

Then find their name from this list.

Nations List

Then you contact them through forum PM or IRC and negotiate for the territory. If you can get Hungary you could look for grey protectorate areas on the map and try to negotiate with the nation controlling the said area.

belarusanatarctic.png

This area has been annexed by the Federal Union of Belarus and Moldova, as well as the cities of Modskaya and Goltnawa in the other part of Soviet Russia.

EDIT: Heres the map of Modskaya. Goltnawa... has been accidentally leveled.

modskaya.png

Also, since we are more than just Belarus, it would be nice to put us on the map as "Federal Union"

All that grey stuff is mine again too :v:

With the exception of my protectorate/land.

and also not the HAE's grey stuff, but the stuff given up by reeki, that used to be his land, that turned grey is mine. I'll make a thread asking about your grey stuff tomorrow after noon along with one to cent and shadow :v: