CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: any available protectorate? Sorry for asking, but my computer is all of a sudden not wanting to work, so I can't see any images.

There's a few protectorates in the Afghanistan region, around the Sudan region and Kenya region in Africa. The mid-west of the United States, and a few expanses in Canada. Though I think that's it at the moment. If you can't get any of that territory, let me know Nythera and I'll see if I can hook you up with some stuff in South East Asia if you'd rather that.

There's a few protectorates in the Afghanistan region, around the Sudan region and Kenya region in Africa. The mid-west of the United States, and a few expanses in Canada. Though I think that's it at the moment. If you can't get any of that territory, let me know Nythera and I'll see if I can hook you up with some stuff in South East Asia if you'd rather that.

I like Southeast Asia. Can I have some of that?

Why not? I jpg picture formats are faster to load since they are smaller in file size.

Jpegs compress and they get these things called "artifacts". Those are the blurry color insanity things you see near borders on maps saved as jpeg.

They don't go away, and they only get worse to more times its saved.

Paint is a really bad image editor, but it works for just map stuff, if people remember to save their images as PNG. With photoshop, you can save as a jpeg, but only if you turn the quality up. That's why paint's jpgs suck. I haven't seen paint.net's handling of jpegs, but really, for map-making purposes, you should only use png.