CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Label the New Englander Protectorate as a part of New England. Thanks. :3

EDIT: Oh, and dont forget to color J Andres as a part of New England too, thanks.

Geez, jed, you're the worst land hog in this game. *glares* :angry:

Leave SOME for new players, eh?

I wonder what will happen when the westerward expansion of New England and eastern expansion of Tahoe collide...

:P

They merge into New Tahoe. Or the USA.

:P

I personally favor Vince's theory...territorial dispute! :awesome:

Thanks for the update, however there is a small correction. In southern India the south east province of Tamil Nadu is mine and the state with Dragonisia's capital, Karnataka has actually been split up between Dragonisia and Cochin.

Both these changes are vital for some future RPs as has been already been planned. So please do these changes in your next update.

EDIT: I have made the editing and uploaded it here. This is the agreed territorial demarcation as represented on world map.

Link.

Edited by king of cochin

Do I get an award for this? :awesome:

Yeah, this kind of award... :nuke:

For mkaking yourself a big, fat target. :P

Thanks for the update Sargun!

Can anyone tell me who the blue nation is just above the Eggman Empire?

I believe that actually belongs to the Eggman Empire, though I could be mistaken. I believe it is a province that is currently experiencing turmoil.

Hey, hey, I'm not the only 'big, fat target'. Tahoe, Viniland, Holy American Empire, and Kingdom of Cochin comes to mind. And not to mention Australia... :P

Largest nation in the world awards easily goes to Holy American Empire followed by Vauleo-Buryatia. Slavorussia, UMS, Australia and Cochin are very large as well. I'm pretty sure Tahoe is larger than Viniland, although the map is distorted near the poles so it looks like Viniland is big. Cochin could me much bigger due to distortion as well (I'm almost positive he is). New England is large but not compared to the other people I listed.

All that is entirely qualitative