CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we don't use saved stats anymore I am afraid so most likely it will be classed as a re roll for your nation and you have to RP from your new stats. Sorry.

I guess that's the only way to be fair. Can I keep RPing my current nation, but perhaps as getting hit and wiped out by some sort of apocalyptic disaster then?

I guess that's the only way to be fair. Can I keep RPing my current nation, but perhaps as getting hit and wiped out by some sort of apocalyptic disaster then?

I think you can still RP your present nation, and you can RP reduced circumstances brought about by some natural calamity. If you did not post in Fantasy RP for 25 days, you are lucky no one claimed your territories. As it stands I am sure you would have no problems in continuing to RP your existing nation.

That Republic of Cochin protectorate above what is Vietnam is mine, by agreement with Kingdom of Cochin.

Thank you,

- Tidy Bowl Man

I confirm this. This is the small Cochin Protectorate between Acca Dacca and New Chinese Empire and would be under Lhasa doctrine.

Have 3mil on me (IC aid too if you want it).

Edited by iKrolm