CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of minor changes:

1) the Transvaal enclave in Somalia was transferered to Carthage on December 22

2) Cocos-Keeling Islands the small island located southwest of Indonesia and northwest of Australia has been transferred to Queendom of Australia on December 26 (see Post #75 by Sarah above)

Thanks as always

Edited by Botha

There's a lot of controversy over the area right now, but step up, straighten your spine, and demand all of Florida, including the Panhandle. You'll have a good chance of getting it.

Ha! That'd be mighty ballsy of my two week old nation. :lol: Would that be something I'd more have to roleplay to have a shot at it?

I'm new to CNRP, so I apologize for my ignorance on this. Is it possible to claim any of the disputed land that is IRL Florida? It seems the only coastal area on the map that's not part of a protectorate.

Just letting you know, protectorates are generally open. You just need to ask the person who owns it, and more likely than not, they'll give you the land you want.

I see Grand Bahama is white too.Does anyone know if that's part of the disputed area, or is it open?

That area is part of the disputed Florida region. I'd speak with someone about one of their Protectorates, that is your best chance of getting land.

The Bahamas are part of Tahoe.

Florida is disputed and honestly should be left open for new players (hence the dispute in the first place)

Since when were all Bahamas a part of Tahoe? That territory as far as I knew was part of the former Prauvs Ingruo territory, hence should be part of the disputed Florida territory.

Pravus can confirm, all of the Bahamas were annexed a very, very long time ago following the fall of the Kingdom of Sahrani (Summer of 2008ish). They have slowly lost some of their color from map issues, but if you check older maps they are colored in.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=54060&hl=

Edited by Emperor Mudd

Florida is disputed and honestly should be left open for new players (hence the dispute in the first place)

Oh Mudd :lol1:

Republic of Acadiana, you can claim any of the grey protectorate land on the map so long as you just PM the protector. And most nations are willing to give you some of their land if you ask nicely.

But if you really really want Florida badly, give me a PM and we will work something out.