The Citrust Express has left the Station

cmf0203

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another almost completely private treaty cancellation.

I dislike this new information policy, Bob. :|

Actually, if you read page 2 and beyond, you'll see that people were kind enough to publicly reveal the reasons that R&R canceled on us.

Note, however, that these people were not R&R. Private channels FTW and all that. <_<

Good luck R&R - it's unfortunate this treaty had to end, but I hope we can reconcile in the future.

I'm very sad about this. As GFL mentioned ODN and RnR had a lot of good times together. It was the friendliest, tightest, most laid back and informal diplomatic relationship that I've ever experienced. These two shared each others private forums and irc channels with each other. That's pretty freaking tight. To see that go away...

That's just bad. A sad day for the Cyberverse.

Maybe this is an example of why sharing so much is not a good idea. An alliance ability to have secrecy and deal with matters internally without outside interference, or knowledge is key in my eyes to keeping an alliance strong and stable. (I am not saying I think either alliance is weak or unstable) I even think allies, no matter how close, need to be left out of internal matters and workings of an alliance. You are connected by a treaty but are still individual alliances.

Sometimes paths take erstwhile friends in different directions. All the best R&R in the future.

They'll toss CnG to the wolves at the first sign of overwhelming odds.

They are the Optional Defense Network, y'know?

heh yeah our past has not even one example of fighting against the odds right? :rolleyes:, when the time comes for us to stand up and be counted i hope you will grant me the pleasure of being on the opposing side so i can shove that sentiment back down your gaping mouth :D, you have a nice day now you hear.

Very sad to see this come to pass. Much love and best wishes to my friends and former alliance-mates in R&R. I hope we have a chance to revisit this treaty again at some point in the future.

o/ R&R

/me waves at Laelie

You know the real reason was that they stole you from us right? And then we send over Yoshi as a trade.. but they never send you back :(;)

And although I fully support this I have no doubts that one day ODN and R&R will find each other again!

They'll toss CnG to the wolves at the first sign of overwhelming odds.

They are the Optional Defense Network, y'know?

I'd like to remind you of the fact that ODN are close friends with your protector.

Sad to see oranges part...

Edited by erikz