The Citrust Express has left the Station

cmf0203

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, ODN, ODN. If you'd only stuck around with me, instead of running away, I could've told you that using !@#$%* was a terrible idea. Of course when CDT logs got leaked, they showed us scheming to protect ourselves, while yours kindof show you scheming to undermine your allies' position and make them your puppets.

So maybe it's just as well.

Can't say I blame R&R here. Maybe they didn't just act on the logs I just found here, but I wouldn't blame them if they had.

Perhaps it's just me, but I don't see anything wrong with a frank conversation about ODN's foreign affairs strategy. It's not like most alliances of substance don't plan how to increase their political influence. I'm sure you're guilty of the same thing.

If it is normally harmless, then why would it become harmful? You just miss having an overlord, don't you?

Well, because people decide to make a big deal out of it? I mean there's no real secret behind it. Alliances start to get at each other's throats, and when a spark is ignited, boom.

Like setting a flame to a certain web of paper documents :ehm:

But I guess it's not time for that just yet.

For someone who has been a friend to ODN for a long time GFL, you weren't very understanding in those !@#$%* logs. Prox was just trying to make a point on a possible weakness your charter had. If anything he was just trying to help and instead of talking it out you just became enraged and started dropping insults. (Regarding how ODN's popularity is terrible and blah blah blah)

RnR, you just lost a great ally.

I wish both parties well wishes in the future.