The Citrust Express has left the Station

cmf0203

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well regardless of who hates who, everyone is going to be disappointed when there is no orange civil war. It's not happening folks...pack it in and get the rumors going elsewhere.

And green will forever be united and hell will freeze over before the Ordinance is broken.

For the last time, this treaty wasn't cancelled soley because of Proximus, or the logs you have seen between Joracy/Arsenal.

I'm not sure why you people can't read that, or choose not to, but open your eyes, read a bit, and quit being so stupid. R&R would never cancel a treaty with an ally that we had for so long over something so silly.

When we felt as though we were being pressured and manipulated to go a certain way, we realized these weren't people we needed to be tied to. Pretty simple, I would think.

For the last time, this treaty wasn't cancelled soley because of Proximus, or the logs you have seen between Joracy/Arsenal.

I'm not sure why you people can't read that, or choose not to, but open your eyes, read a bit, and quit being so stupid. R&R would never cancel a treaty with an ally that we had for so long over something so silly.

When we felt as though we were being pressured and manipulated to go a certain way, we realized these weren't people we needed to be tied to. Pretty simple, I would think.

I'm very well aware of what it feels like to be "gently" pressured and manipulated, but you don't get to hold your cards close to your chest and play them at the same time. That's never worked before and it won't work now. You're accusing ODN of pretty bad activity, so you're going to get some heat from ODN's allies... well MK.

Don't make demands that we read between the lines. I'm not in the mood or train of thought to have my imagination condemn an ally.

I'm very well aware of what it feels like to be "gently" pressured and manipulated, but you don't get to hold your cards close to your chest and play them at the same time. That's never worked before and it won't work now. You're accusing ODN of pretty bad activity, so you're going to get some heat from ODN's allies... well MK.

Don't make demands that we read between the lines. I'm not in the mood or train of thought to have my imagination condemn an ally.

sounds like someone thinks they are to blame for something... :P cause honestly i never really got that from the message which you replied to...

That's cool that you're sticking up for ODN, as allies should and all. But I mean all R&R did was cancel a treaty which, honestly, has had stress fractures from back when I was there over a year ago. You can chastise them all you want for hurting poor ODN's feelings or what have you, but it won't change anything. The logs that have been seen are obviously not faked, so that's not false accusations. And the rest that contributed to the cancellation is all just doubt and trust issues.

Edited by Mixoux

Don't believe I asked you to read between the lines. It's been said time and time again that we didn't cancel because of the leaked logs, yet people still keep bringing it up. Boo hoo wah wah, we cancelled a treaty because we felt it was in our best interest, and apparently some in CN find that odd that we aren't at each others throat trying to nuke each other. ODN knows how we feel, and well, that's good enough for me.

Your rhetoric has been read and duly noted, now move along nothing more to see here

just how has R&R held their cards close to their chest and played them at the same time?