The Citrust Express has left the Station

cmf0203

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now knowing what I know. I understand the politics behind this for R&R, but it is dangerously close to VincentXander territory. Conversations like the one that was leaked happen daily between leaders of various alliances. I hope there were more reasons to the cancellation than what I have seen.

Oh dear god now my interests are peaked.

Ok, now knowing what I know. I understand the politics behind this for R&R, but it is dangerously close to VincentXander territory. Conversations like the one that was leaked happen daily between leaders of various alliances. I hope there were more reasons to the cancellation than what I have seen. God forbid an alliance talk about hypothetical futures.

Is there a wikia on this fellow? ive never heard the name

Lol.

Woooo, alliance leaders, discussing their alliance policy, and how they'd best like them to proceed, and that they'd love to have some of their allies accompany them. These are clearly great reasons to cancel.

Seriously, if your own alliance leaders (this goes to everyone posting in here) don't have such frank discussions, then I feel sorry for your alliance.

Admittedly, letting them get into !@#$%* was silly, but still.

Dammit, ninja'd! Seems Xiph is just that fast.

He can be, yes.

Quite frankly, R&R's actions in this instance are nothing short of petty, and SuperFriends are defending them for political reasons.

Are they really?

Frankly, I'd "defend" them regardless as I like them. I also happen to agree with the action and reasoning, which if nothing else is a nice bonus.

But for the sake of tinfoil hats, eh sure. I bow to your wisdom, Mighty One.

Oh, and Gofastleft, my hamster treats its allies better than you do.

Your hamster must be one hell of a guy.

Is there a wikia on this fellow? ive never heard the name

The logs that kicked off GW3. VincentXander, leader of GATO, was talking about scenarios in which the NPO could be defeated with Sir Galahad of the Legion. Logs were leaked to the NPO and thus we had GW3.

Thank Admin someone has a freaking brain. Thank you Heft, seriously.

)): SOM )):

[22:48] <WickedJ[CSN]> SOM agreed with Heft

[22:48] <WickedJ[CSN]> we're all gunna die

[22:49] <Lord_Brendan> omg

[22:49] <Lord_Brendan> took the words right out of my mouth

[22:49] <Lord_Brendan> I was honestly about to say that

But... Heft was right... :wacko: Does this mean I'm not in the cool kid's club anymore? :(

Hey, I actually like R&R (and my opinions on ODN aren't exactly well-hidden). Sorry.

Ok, now knowing what I know. I understand the politics behind this for R&R, but it is dangerously close to VincentXander territory. Conversations like the one that was leaked happen daily between leaders of various alliances. I hope there were more reasons to the cancellation than what I have seen. God forbid an alliance talk about hypothetical futures.

Like hypothetically getting an alliance to leave a bloc so that they can be in your power sphere and hypothetically talking about dominating another alliance. ;)

I asked the very same question of my alliance and voiced your specific concern earlier in the week. Needless to say I was encouraged to hear that it dealt with more than that. And as Heft stated, R&R tends to make decisions like this based on what they feel is right, not based on political motive.

ODN has always been very friendly towards R&R. Matter of fact the vast majority of our alliance from what I have seen publicly has supported them. We have several former members who call ODN home and nobody once questioned the integrity of ODN's membership. But certain alliances tend to veer away from one another on the diplomatic from more than simple spam exchanges and friendly discussions.

Never politically ambitious and always in the best interests of the alliance.. I trust the words of my Triumivr and I am not some simple blind follower, in the end its all about R&R and what is best for our membership and the future of our allies.

A personal note, I hope relations with ODN improve. If there are issues, a MDP does not benefit either alliance if we cannot be on the same page. So this is where we look forward to improving relations.

Everyone else here can speculate and point fingers, hell they can even support us.. but it changes nothing about the true nature of why this needed to happen.

Edited by juslen

Like hypothetically getting an alliance to leave a bloc so that they can be in your power sphere and hypothetically talking about dominating another alliance. ;)

If you can show me where ODN tried to get RnR to leave a bloc....other than just talking about it....I will gladly eat my words.

When it comes down to it, politics is a game of manipulation. However, if you refuse to be manipulated you have nothing to worry about. There is no proof that ODN acted upon this discussion. If you are going to prosecute them on that, then you should probably prosecute me for discussing ways to tear the NpO away from the NPO when i was leading the NAAC.