Whos the most politically influential Ruler?

Wulff

In your opinion, who is the most politically influential ruler or alliance leader in this game? Someone who could make 1 not so large change and change the game and political scene.

Please be serious, and do not use yourself as an answer.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god... not another one of these. Be gone with the demons.

There is not one answer, stop trying to identify one person for things like this. The most influential person is this game is YOU. Each and every ruler in the game has as much power as the next if they just use it effectively.

Sorry for asking lonewolfe2015. /me leaves the OWF now

No no, it's the "Pick one person" mentality that is sweeping the OWF right now.

Open a free discussion on the topic of influence in the game, not who is the mastermind stroking the cat in the background pulling all of your strings. Gets very VERY frustrating.

The most influential ruler, no matter whether you want to admit it or not, is Cortath.

The NPO was marginalized, yes, but so was everyone else in the process. There are many factions within PB now, but what the NPO does, has done, or will do, is still something everyone is interested in.

Cortath.

Outside of Cortath, probably archon for reasons that still boggle my mind.

The most influential ruler, no matter whether you want to admit it or not, is Cortath.

The NPO was marginalized, yes, but so was everyone else in the process. There are many factions within PB now, but what the NPO does, has done, or will do, is still something everyone is interested in.

Cortath.

That only works if you think Cortath really wields as much power as his title implies.

Almighty Grub.

I would have said Moldavi, but we see how relevant he is anymore with NSO basically being a dud.

One of the fastest growing alliances in CN history and currently the youngest alliance in the sanction race is a dud? Odd.

In any case, I'd go with Grub.

Edited by Heft