A Joint Notice from The Orange Defense Network, The International, and The Resistance

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It bears repeating that none of us bear any ill-will towards the remaining Orange Unity signatories.

I'd also like to mention that Dvdchnn deserves much respect and credit for his efforts to revitalize the bloc. It was his hard work that kept INT from withdrawing earlier.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an intra-Orange war to plot.

-Craig

It bears repeating that none of us bear any ill-will towards the remaining Orange Unity signatories.

I'd also like to mention that Dvdchnn deserves much respect and credit for his efforts to revitalize the bloc. It was his hard work that kept INT from withdrawing earlier.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an intra-Orange war to plot.

-Craig

Can you make it like the Green Civil War where other people got involved too? Please?

I don't blame you for wanting some more maneuverability. I hope this move achieves everything you want it to.

Interesting...this implies a lot or I'm just reading to much into it...maybe both!

Just wanted to add, this treaty cancellation wouldnt be related to the lingering threats from....crap i forgot the guys name..but you know who i mean so yea

Even more interesting...or maybe he's fishing...who knows ?

Sadly, it is related. BnT made me do it. :(

:o lol..either my sarcasm meter just spiked or it's badly broken..

Regardless....

Good luck to all of the signatories involved and to those that remain within OUT.

Interesting...this implies a lot or I'm just reading to much into it...maybe both!

Oh I don't know any motivation behind their withdrawal. But if I were to withdraw from a treaty like this it would be to make sure if my other treaty partners need my help, I could assist them unhindered. I could be the one reading to much into it for all we know.