Declaration of War

Enrage

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a problem with us honouring a treaty? It's expected for Mafia to do so for UED <_<

If you want a war so bad (and you clearly do) you can just declare on Mafia, since they're not going to give you the satisfaction of defending their treaty partner. It's just a little unseemly to be so vocal about your desire to beat up on someone so much smaller than you.

Edited by Arcturus Jefferson

You guys just don't get it. That cancellation was a fake to lure WF into over-extending themselves. Mafia plans to crush them in a blistering counter-attack at next update. Then they'll prevent a compelling e-lawyer argument showing that WF acted on faulty information, making this a war of aggression; thereby negating WF's defensive treaties. Believe dat.

Who cares about cancelation period anyway? MAfia has always been survialist.

All they way since UJW when they hit GOONS cause thir protector GENMAY was getting rolled they side wiht ~!. i WOULDN'T COUNT ON MAFIA HELPING ued

He's got a point. MAN I love it when RV's on a moonshine binge. ^_^

King Death lying through his teeth when he said he didn't know the guy.

1) How did that screenshot get acquired?

2) How has whoever acquired it managed to not look at King Death's nation?

3) Since when has a message screenshot actually proven anything? We all know how easy it is to fake one..

Not that I doubt the motives, I'm just surprised that WF would base a DoW almost solely on a message screenshot..

Edited by BacTalan

3) Since when has a message screenshot actually proven anything? We all know how easy it is to fake one..

Not that I doubt the motives, I'm just surprised that WF would base a DoW almost solely on a message screenshot..

From DL himself, he was quite compliant when we approached him after KDII claimed ignorance of any knowledge of him or his actions.

From DL himself, he was quite compliant when we approached him after KDII claimed ignorance of any knowledge of him or his actions.

Couldn't he have just sent that PM in advance to create the appearance of a relationship, knowing that he'd be disavowed once the attacks started? A response PM from KDII saying "Great, the plan looks solid" would be much more damning.

2) How has whoever acquired it managed to not look at King Death's nation since their history was last cleared?

Read the OP, the screen shot and the lies that could be reasonably concluded from it was just one factor of incompetence that was cited in WF's reasoning. Other examples of note would be one of the original "rogues" actually being their MoI, and their members actually listening to a random nation spamming their inbox. All three things combined force only one conclusion, that UED's incompetence was sufficiently dangerous enough to result in actual harm to another alliance. Seeing as that harm did occur, the alliance that was harmed has every right to retaliate on the alliance as a whole due to the fact that each separate issue basically encompasses all levels of the alliance itself.

Not solely, you need to read the OP, it includes other tidbits like how one of the attackers was a member of government for UED, somebody you'd really expect not to fall for the old 'random PM attack orders" trick.

Edit: damn you people, stop posting faster than me, I type slow at 2 am!

Edited by TypoNinja

Couldn't he have just sent that PM in advance to create the appearance of a relationship, knowing that he'd be disavowed once the attacks started? A response PM from KDII saying "Great, the plan looks solid" would be much more damning.

..um, the shot shows King Death II sending the message.

2nw254y.jpg

You will notice this is FROM King Death

edit screwed up tags

edit 2, someone else beat me to it

*Pansy shakes fist

Edited by The Pansy

Woops, got that one mixed up. Thanks :unsure:

(ooc: That'll learn me not to play devil's advocate before bed)

No problem; everyone overlooks something at some point.

Me, I missed the bit where the Mafia ended up so..well, why everyone seems to want to blow bits of it up.

Ok, I should have phrased that better: "..significant portion of the reasoning behind the DoW" or something like that. Either way, the screenshot and its implications are a major (and potentially critical, otherwise it'd just be that a UED gov member had attacked WF) part of the stated reasons for war.

Edited by BacTalan

So, if the screenshot is to be believed then Mafia really doesn't have any obligation to defend UED, as this is less a DoW by WF and more a RoH.

That said, I could easily be missing something, as there seems to be a lot of misinformation going around. I'm just going to take it all in.