Declaration of War

Enrage

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so when can we expect an apology from WF for their screwup and their incompetent leadership? as well as when can UED expect reps for the gross incompetent at all levels of WF?

oh and the reason i am drilling this home, is read the OP. people in glass houses should clearly not throw stones.

I am skeptical of screen shots, are you telling me that delusionalleader is now spying for you? He sent a screen shot of his received messages? Just to prove to you all that these things can be forged and faked rather easily, I submit the followingFAKE evidence.

2nw254y.jpg

I am totaly amateur, I didnt even use photoshop (dont know how). I am sure someone with even a small amount of knowledge could pull off a good fake.

I am not accusing anyone of anything, I just think it's weak evidence and I want to see something else. Maybe delusional leader should post confirming that he did indeed take a screen shot from his inbox and send it to WF.

Just to prove to you all that these things can be forged and faked rather easily, I submit the followingFAKE evidence. [really obvious fake]

There is a good point to be made here. But please, if you want to point out how easy it is to fake a screenshot, at least produce a good fake.

I'm bit late to the party but let me see if I understood this right.

WF is attacking UED because a probably faked screenshot sent for you by the same guy who attacked WF, and while WF recognizes that this isn't enough to make clear that Delusional Leader was acting under King Death’s direction you also attack UED because their incompetence?

:facepalm:

Looks like the era of curbstopms because of poor CB's aren't finished yet, I'm sure that if UED had better allies(Pfff The Mafia) you would tried to use diplomacy and requested reps for the damage caused instead of declaring war.

WF is attacking UED because a probably faked screenshot sent for you by the same guy who attacked WF, and while WF recognizes that this isn't enough to make clear that Delusional Leader was acting under King Death’s direction you also attack UED because their incompetence?

Looks like the era of curbstopms because of poor CB's aren't finished yet, I'm sure that if UED had better allies(Pfff The Mafia) you would tried to use diplomacy and requested reps for the damage caused instead of declaring war.

Also just incase you didn't see the post earlier, Delusionaleader was also someone named "Raj" shorthand for his full name that was government in WF and was basically crazy trying to start a war so they kicked him out. Juicy Drama is Juicy * Watery Mouth * Wait I am a guy why am I enjoying this. :huh:

Edited by Lenex

Well done World Federation, showing your incompetence on a global scale *golfclap*

Can you not throw stupid little comments around just because every one else is doing it. Please i would like to know what you would have done if your alliance was in a position where it believed an alliance wide war was imminent to happen?

WF is attacking UED because a probably faked screenshot sent for you by the same guy who attacked WF

While this was likely the emotional reason for the declaration, they have a pretty solid rational reason, which is the four acts of aggression.

It is not wf's fault that UED members act rashly.

, and while WF recognizes that this isn't enough to make clear that Delusional Leader was acting under King Death’s direction you also attack UED because their incompetence?

The four 5 months members including a MOIA thought it was enough, why shouldn't WF?

World Federation was the one that apparently didnt have any allies, due to their wiki.

Can you not throw stupid little comments around just because every one else is doing it. Please i would like to know what you would have done if your alliance was in a position where it believed an alliance wide war was imminent to happen?

Probably waited for it to happen and prepared for it and not acted based off of screenshots from a guy who has just attacked you, and a target list that doesn't exist?

When those two occur, you don't really tend to believe the person.

Done research, for starters. Shocking, I know.

You appear to be expecting too much.

I have a bad habit of that.

I find it interesting that after the thread about UEDs aggression was posted on the WF the "mistakened" attack by seasoned members of UED stopped.

Fire countermeasures! Distract! Distract!

Seriously? Maybe the attacks by the UED stopped because of the slew of messages KDII sent out ordering them to stop attacking. I mean, not to draw on the obvious here.

Edited by Tokugawa Mitsukuni

Bob has been gov in many alliances mate. He would have never taken the word of a rogue nation as a god send and instead would have done what almost every other alliance out there does it seems except for WF and VE. He would have done an actual investigation into the matter, conferred with KDII, and delved into the matter instead of declaring war willy-nilly. especially since 4 members and a ghost does not equal an alliance wide war especially since the leader of the other alliance stated you can attack the UED members hitting your alliance.

where in any of that do you get a sense of an imminent alliance wide war? especially since UED has a grand total of 198 offensive slots between their alliance (not counting the 4 members who rogued or Raj). which means that they will be able to launch a single offensive war against each member of your alliance with 3 nations being unlucky enough to have 2 offensive slots filled. or there is the alternative of 22 of your members receiving 3 offensive wars. 22 out of 195............ yeah, KDII may not be as bright as some around here, but to assume he is that dumb is simply ignorant.

I find it interesting that after the thread about UEDs aggression was posted on the WF the "mistakened" attack by seasoned members of UED stopped.

I really don't. That would make sense, since King Death went and put a stop to it at that point.