Declaration of War

Enrage

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah woah woah I am giving my PERSONAL supprt to WF.

I considerder joing the mbefore but i didnt'. never did like UED though. Always thout KD a bad leader. So yeah, of course I support the alliance i like and not just cause i like them. But KD had it coming not being able to keep control of his menbers and all. and here they are attacking WF becuase of his incompetence you know

I agree 100% with this post, RV knows this situation all too well.

I agree 100% with this post, RV knows this situation all too well.

like i agee man liek somethimes an alliance is so bad it need s like ggetting rid of man you know

like UED

It lieader is so bad it just can't last at all. Like not knowing how cano order them to attack all. Total incomptence. It need be roll cause survial of the iffitteest and all. Fittest I mean. Survival of the fittest. UED just aint fit to survie.

like i agee man liek somethimes an alliance is so bad it need s like ggetting rid of man you know

like UED

It lieader is so bad it just can't last at all. Like not knowing how cano order them to attack all. Total incomptence. It need be roll cause survial of the iffitteest and all. Fittest I mean. Survival of the fittest. UED just aint fit to survie.

I have no idea what you just said.

I have no idea what you just said.

"I agree. Sometimes an alliance is so bad it needs gotten rid of, you know?

Like UED--its leadership is so bad it just can't last. Not knowing who can order them to attack? Total incompetence. It needs to be roll...survival of the fittest and all. UED just ain't fit to survive."

Luckily I speak drunk. ;)

So, this is a war over 3 nations with a combined NS of somewhere around 650. Yeah, you do the math.

don't mattet to me

thi sis the final straw in KD's incomptence as a leader

it was bound to happen sooner or later with the horrible people he gives government power too the were nound to stard a bad war for them

Edoot: SEe. Even chairmanahll is right. UED is just too dumbn to sruvive.

Edited by Rebel Virginia