Which bloc do you want to see rolled most?

Penkala

Bloc Rolling Poll  

865 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As a wise man once said: I'm gonna skew the poll because I don't want to see the real results.

I must admit this thought did occur to me as well.

Of course, I doubt anyone really cares about the results of this poll, it's just that TOP seems to be bombing in on this thread pretty disproportionately.

The difference between people voting for the off-the-wall choice and the one that is clearly the truthful answer is... you know the difference and I am not going to explain it. heh. I don't really care either way, but TOP seems to be really going out of there way to show how much they don't care about being the next ones to get rolled. What's up with that?

Also, I found this poll far more interesting than the platypus vs whatever the hell other mascot poll... at least until Cit decided to spam it to death.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying this to be an $@!, as I'm generally interested, but if you (I'm implying that to mean TOP, not cit overall) already knew that you were so hated, disliked, roll-worthy etc., have you taken or do you desire to take any steps to change your image to the general public?

Such as? What? Sell infra to make us have less NS? Stop importing tech and let people catch up so it's not so "unfair"?

That's the main complaint I hear. "If we don't stop them now, no one ever will", "Citadel is too strong at the top", etc etc

2nd of course is that TOP is full of moralists, as if that is an insult.

Haters gonna hate.

The alliances in Superfriends are, without a doubt, the least deserving of their place of prominence. I voted Citadel, however, because of unfinished business and because they actually make up a decent, competent enemy.

I disagree with you. I'd list all the stuff that SF has done to back up my perspective, but first can I hear why you don't think they deserve it?

Such as? What? Sell infra to make us have less NS? Stop importing tech and let people catch up so it's not so "unfair"?

That's the main complaint I hear. "If we don't stop them now, no one ever will", "Citadel is too strong at the top", etc etc

2nd of course is that TOP is full of moralists, as if that is an insult.

Haters gonna hate.

Of course not. I'm not talking about physical game mechanics that people complain about because they aren't as beefy. If you're strong, you're strong. That's kind of hard to make fun of somebody for. I'm referring to...say...social and PR reform?

I'm not saying this to be an $@!, as I'm generally interested, but if you (I'm implying that to mean TOP, not cit overall) already knew that you were so hated, disliked, roll-worthy etc., have you taken or do you desire to take any steps to change your image to the general public?

I do not believe that we are hated to any great degree, however, that doesn't change the fact that alot people would like to take a shot at us. Anyone paying attention to the forums for the past few months could tell this. Their reasons for disliking us could range from past grievances, political differences, viewing us as a threat to their security (I actually have far more respect for this group of people) or simply because we're the new targeted alliance. Whither we vote for ourselves in an OWF poll (since when are these things taken so seriously?) isn't going to change anyone's opinion on the matter.

Edit: Yes I know Citadel would have won this even before the poll was made, but seeing the true percentages is better then trying to extrapolate (I think that's sort of the right word) the results.

Not only are we apparently ruining the game but we're also ruining OWF polls aswell. :awesome:

Voted SF for their despicable ties to Penkala and VE.

E: Terveis, who put those warchest requirements up? You should be collecting more useful stats, not sitting around on a useless stack of money that doesn't contribute to NS!

SF for lyfe. Putting targets on the back of all member alliances for nearly a year now.

Current Dollars Available: $3.50 billion

No warchest at all....just about three fitty. Lockness Monster you get the hell off my lawn!

Fixed. >_>

The alliances in Superfriends are, without a doubt, the least deserving of their place of prominence. I voted Citadel, however, because of unfinished business and because they actually make up a decent, competent enemy.

Oh please, as if SF wouldn't be a 'decent, competent enemy'. Pretend as you wish, you aren't all that great. Especially watching recent stagger failures you guys have had. But yeah, SF would be 'no problem'. ;)

Edited by Penkala

Why is Citadel is pretty much the only bloc that's taking the "lol vote for us" approach. Do you really feel that comfortable, or do you really want a war? Please don't see this as "trolling", I'm actually curious as to why you guys are taking this approach. If winning polls is honestly the reason then fair enough, but it definitely kills the excitement when this could otherwise be some very interesting results to look at.

Edit: Yes I know Citadel would have won this even before the poll was made, but seeing the true percentages is better then trying to extrapolate (I think that's sort of the right word) the results.

I honestly wanted to win the poll. I knew we'd be top even though I figured SF or FB might be up there. Add that to the fact that I do feel that comfortable and the thought of war (for the right reasons mind you, which is yes subjective) is always entertaining to speculate about.

Of course not. I'm not talking about physical game mechanics that people complain about because they aren't as beefy. If you're strong, you're strong. That's kind of hard to make fun of somebody for. I'm referring to...say...social and PR reform?

We're good. For the most part those who'd still like to see us rolled aren't about to change their minds, and those who do have an open mind have been approached long ago.

If you're referring to conduct on this forum, all I can say is that the OWF is far from the centerpiece of any alliance's FA, and anything said here should not be taken particularly seriously.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye

The difference between people voting for the off-the-wall choice and the one that is clearly the truthful answer is... you know the difference and I am not going to explain it. heh. I don't really care either way, but TOP seems to be really going out of there way to show how much they don't care about being the next ones to get rolled. What's up with that?

So you don't want us to be honest?

Reform what social and public relations practices of citadel?

So you don't want us to be honest?

Yeah, we get it, Hulk Smash... Citadel fears no one. You claim you want war so bad and yet I see nothing concrete to support that just a lot of chest beating. I don't really care honestly as my allegiances pledge me to the Citadel side more than any, but I do find pointless chest beating rather annoying. If you really wanted war you'd have no trouble finding one as this poll told you even before you started spamming it for your own reasons. I have little sympathy for the boredom of Citadel and TOP in particular...