Which bloc do you want to see rolled most?

Penkala

Bloc Rolling Poll  

865 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

To: Terveis From: Unknown Sender Date: 11/30/2009 8:17:43 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.

---

:) Nice.

Atleast be courteous, post the info he wanted here :P lol

Or something.

Voted Citadel for obvious reasons. Mainly I just like to see us win polls. And I hear war is fun.

EDIT: I fail at quoting quotes

Why is Citadel is pretty much the only bloc that's taking the "lol vote for us" approach. Do you really feel that comfortable, or do you really want a war? Please don't see this as "trolling", I'm actually curious as to why you guys are taking this approach. If winning polls is honestly the reason then fair enough, but it definitely kills the excitement when this could otherwise be some very interesting results to look at.

Edit: Yes I know Citadel would have won this even before the poll was made, but seeing the true percentages is better then trying to extrapolate (I think that's sort of the right word) the results.

Edited by Drai

Because it isn't that interesting a poll. Anyone who bothers to pay attention tot he world knows who is "next" to meet the attempt to pay for perceived sins.

I'm amused at people complaining about it though, as it's pretty standard that certain groups vote for the most off the wall answers in order to skew any poll. It generates comments when "non-lulzy" people do it though. Amusing.

Because it isn't that interesting a poll. Anyone who bothers to pay attention tot he world knows who is "next" to meet the attempt to pay for perceived sins.

I'm amused at people complaining about it though, as it's pretty standard that certain groups vote for the most off the wall answers in order to skew any poll. It generates comments when "non-lulzy" people do it though. Amusing.

Because it's unexpected I suppose. I think it's interesting to some degree, but that might be because I'm in a bloc that didn't have an obvious ranking going into the poll.

It's not a big deal really but I think what you said is right; I find it so weird because normally Citadel doesn't have this attitude, which is amusing.

We knew that we'd be the #1 choice as soon as this poll was made. Stop whining because people decided to make fun of it by voting for themselves.

I'm not saying this to be an $@!, as I'm generally interested, but if you (I'm implying that to mean TOP, not cit overall) already knew that you were so hated, disliked, roll-worthy etc., have you taken or do you desire to take any steps to change your image to the general public?

:o

To: Terveis From: Unknown Sender Date: 11/30/2009 8:17:43 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.

---

:) Nice.

I lol'd, but personally, I'm in awe of your $42 million warchest. I know you're about 30K NS less than me, but you almost have as much saved as my $50 million.