Which bloc do you want to see rolled most?

Penkala

Bloc Rolling Poll  

865 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted Cit for teh Lulz.

For why? If Cit suddenly decided to roll itself, the treaty web would bring in near everybody else, and we would have a global war with out all the drama that leads up to it.

Also for the irony that i am in The Citadel and i voted for us to get rolled (:awesome:)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CDT. they came OH so close to getting their collective @#$% handed to them by iFOK and co how many times in a few short weeks. lets get it over with already..i'd say you're becoming the GGA of the purple sphere but the entire sphere is underperforming or just flat out sucking

Haha, I laughed at this. CDT is 8 alliances, only 2 of which are purple.

I'm not even going to touch the fact that you think "iFOK and co" would have rolled us.

As for the poll, I nulled it. There are plenty of people I dislike, but no entire alliance nor bloc I feel the need to destroy.

I want to see Citadel vs. Superfriends in a war of mutual extinction. :)

A girl can dream.

I dream that dream too. Or maybe a threeway between Citadel, C and G, and Superfriends. Zenith has no ties to any of them, so we can sit back and watch. Actually, I'm noticing just how outside the lines we (Zenith) are. The only alliances in Citadel, Superfriends, or C and G that Zenith is less than three degrees removed from is Argent in Citadel through their MDoAP and our ODP with TOOL and TOP with our non chaining MDoAP with Old Guard and their MDoAP with Old Guard. We're close to CDT through TFD's ties to NATO and Poseidon through our ODP and close relations with Olympus, but otherwise, we're off the beaten path. I like that.

Edited by Duncan King

Voted Citadel so the results that are obviously leaning towards us will appear to be inaccurate.

Or something.

PS - Voted purple but really I couldn't care that much if you were rolled or not.

Edited by Drai

Voted Citadel because I want to beat down on somebody else.

On a serious note, I don't really know why everybody wants us dead. It's not like we've ever tried to initiate a major war on a crap CB like most blocs have.

No one commented on this? Either you people aren't reading or you're all just slow tonight.

I dream that dream too. Or maybe a threeway between Citadel, C and G, and Superfriends. Zenith has no ties to any of them, so we can sit back and watch. Actually, I'm noticing just how outside the lines we (Zenith) are. The only alliances in Citadel, Superfriends, or C and G that Zenith is less than three degrees removed from is Argent in Citadel through their MDoAP and our ODP with TOOL and TOP with our non chaining MDoAP with Old Guard and their MDoAP with Old Guard. We're close to CDT through TFD's ties to NATO and Poseidon through our ODP and close relations with Olympus, but otherwise, we're off the beaten path. I like that.

You forgot/ignored Frostbite :o