Which bloc do you want to see rolled most?

Penkala

Bloc Rolling Poll  

865 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one to find the results of this thread totally hilarious?

Voted Citadel. Gramlins and Argent are alright, but Gramlins is stagnating a bit, from what I hear. TOP could do with being rolled.

Yes I think its funny too, Citadel wins another stat competition who would of thunk it?

Gramlins is stagnating eh? I'll have to pay more attention then, a little drama goes a long way. B)

Yes I think its funny too, Citadel wins another stat competition who would of thunk it?

Gramlins is stagnating eh? I'll have to pay more attention then, a little drama goes a long way. B)

Hardly dramatic, it's been stagnating since before the Karma War.

I'm indifferent towards most of these bloc to be honest, dislike and like one or two alliances from each.

It would be interesting to see how things would work out if anyone tried 'rolling' Citadel, most other blocs it's simply a case of making sure you have more NS on your side but that's not the case for Cit.

I'm indifferent towards most of these bloc to be honest, dislike and like one or two alliances from each.

It would be interesting to see how things would work out if anyone tried 'rolling' Citadel, most other blocs it's simply a case of making sure you have more NS on your side but that's not the case for Cit.

Only Starfox and a few people I've never heard of chose Frostbite? Hmmmm.

FCC seems rather optimistic/pessimistic thinking the next war will be over in 4-5 days if those are their guidelines

Of course! We invest our money in tech and infra. I mean, what's the point of having money if it's just going to sit around? :psyduck:

Edited by CandiruFish

Voted Citadel so the results that are obviously leaning towards us will appear to be inaccurate.

Or something.

Voted Citadel for obvious reasons. Mainly I just like to see us win polls. And I hear war is fun.

EDIT: I fail at quoting quotes

Edited by LiquidMercury

Is that all? I mean, I expected like most or all Citadel warchests to be in the hundreds of millions or near it.

I is disappointed, crying and laughing at this all at the same time. ;_;

Current Dollars Available: $3.50

No warchest at all....just about three fitty. Lockness Monster you get the hell off my lawn!

Edited by LiquidMercury

Voted SF for their despicable ties to Penkala and VE.

E: Terveis, who put those warchest requirements up? You should be collecting more useful stats, not sitting around on a useless stack of money that doesn't contribute to NS!

Edited by Bob Janova

Citadel, i know people want us, and its getting damn boring waiting for you to come.

Money Available After Tax Collection $42,085,700.10

MY WARCHEST IS WAITING!

This has been commented on several times already, but wow. I hope you're joking.

Edited by Corinan

This has been commenting on several times already, but wow. I hope you're joking.

As has been established earlier in this thread, this is indeed not a joke; Citadel actually hoards sums like that instead of using it for infra, technology and the regular stuff you do with money and my intelligence confirms this.

Of course! We invest our money in tech and infra. I mean, what's the point of having money if it's just going to sit around? :psyduck:

Whats funny about this, is that was my point of view way back when I was a wee little nation. Didn't see the point of a warchest :P

Glad things have changed in the old thinker.

FCC doesn't need more then 3 days to roll someone anyways ;)

Or be rolled :ph34r:

(not hinting on anything :P)

:o

To: Terveis From: Unknown Sender Date: 11/30/2009 8:17:43 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.

---

:) Nice.