Which bloc do you want to see rolled most?

Penkala

Bloc Rolling Poll  

865 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to self: We need more people mad at us.

Nulled because there wasn't some random irrelevant NAP bloc or something I couldn't pick for the amusement value.

Edit: Spelling is hard when you are sneezing.

Edited by Aurion

I'm love Citadel and would go to war for them. I honestly prefer to be curb stomped then to curb stomp. You get more days of war and with Citadel's strength up top it would be more 2vs1 rather then 3vs1 and those warchests and wonders would come into play and could help them have a fighting chance. All they would need is LEO to side with them to have a real chance at victory, those FOKers can fight, and so can RnR. I don't know the rest that well.

Hopefully. That is the war I would be most interested in seeing.... and being in.

Unfortunately both Citadel and FB gov seem to not be interested in it. They've had their chances and backed off.

All they would need is LEO to side with them to have a real chance at victory, those FOKers can fight, and so can RnR. I don't know the rest that well.

Well yeah, anything that pulled in RnR would automatically give Citadel a victory because it'd pull in all of SF.... SF and Citadel vs. anybody would result in a pretty bad curbstomp of that 'anybody', though... they're the two largest/most powerful blocs in the game...

Edited by Penkala

Unfortunately both Citadel and FB gov seem to not be interested in it. They've had their chances and backed off.
Mmm, perhaps if SF wasn't rubbing their hands in the corner waiting for someone else to pull the trigger on Citadel for them they could get this party started, on their own. Edited by cookavich

Yeah, we get it, Hulk Smash... Citadel fears no one. You claim you want war so bad and yet I see nothing concrete to support that just a lot of chest beating. I don't really care honestly as my allegiances pledge me to the Citadel side more than any, but I do find pointless chest beating rather annoying. If you really wanted war you'd have no trouble finding one as this poll told you even before you started spamming it for your own reasons. I have little sympathy for the boredom of Citadel and TOP in particular...

I don't think you get it. This really isn't chest beating or anything, a lot of us just think fighting the odds would be more fun than rolling a bloc. In the strategic sense, sure us getting rolled sucks, but there'd be a lot of upsides too. Everyone wants to win, but there's no point denying losing would be fun too. And in the current situation Citadel getting rolled would probably be the most fun. Also I'm not bored, I don't get how anyone's bored in this political climate.

Well yeah, anything that pulled in RnR would automatically give Citadel a victory because it'd pull in all of SF.... SF and Citadel vs. anybody would result in a pretty bad curbstomp of that 'anybody', though... they're the two largest/most powerful blocs in the game...

In my opinion, any two blocs could take out any other force in the game.

Cit + FB on one side = victory

Cit + SF on one side = victory

SF + C&G on one side = victory

FB + C&G on one side = victory

you could probably take any two power centers on bob, tie them together with a few treaties and a pretty bow, and they would win any war in front of them (granted the other two power centers weren't together on the other side). That's just how evenly distributed the power is these days.

It's not so much beating the chest, just pointing out the reality of the situation.

Since there is no possible way to hit TOP without going through the rest of Citadel, it's unavoidable, that when the coalition that will supposedly ensure victory can be assembled, it will be Citadel up against the wall.

you could probably take any two power centers on bob, tie them together with a few treaties and a pretty bow, and they would win any war in front of them (granted the other two power centers weren't together on the other side). That's just how evenly distributed the power is these days.

So FB and CnG have already won the game?

Of course not. I'm not talking about physical game mechanics that people complain about because they aren't as beefy. If you're strong, you're strong. That's kind of hard to make fun of somebody for. I'm referring to...say...social and PR reform?

What would you have us do different? What atrocities have we done to deserve this reputation?

I voted for Frostbite.

At least one person is kickin' it oldschool!

I do agree that for me the worst outcome is any war that isn't Cit vs SF + CnG + FB or some close variation because it would be a pointless curbstomp and not even close to even. I still think even TOP ultimately under-estimates how difficult it would be to bring them down a few pegs. It will indeed take quite a coalition. Though that coalition would probably form quicker if you'd start kicking some puppies around. There are still a few pesky treaties preventing the world from being at each other's throats. Everyday I wake up and check to see if one of them has been cancelled. A mass cancellation would be quite a Christmas present... think about it.

I'd like to refine that concept and say that Citadel + either of SF/C&G/FB would result in a victory, however I don't think it's possible to defeat Citadel unless the other three team up against it, even in a 2v1 bloc scenario (which won't happen anyway).

I do agree that for me the worst outcome is any war that isn't Cit vs SF + CnG + FB or some close variation because it would be a pointless curbstomp and not even close to even. I still think even TOP ultimately under-estimates how difficult it would be to bring them down a few pegs. It will indeed take quite a coalition. Though that coalition would probably form quicker if you'd start kicking some puppies around. There are still a few pesky treaties preventing the world from being at each other's throats. Everyday I wake up and check to see if one of them has been cancelled. A mass cancellation would be quite a Christmas present... think about it.

Yes, blame us for not bullying other alliances. That makes complete sense. :rolleyes:

I'd like to refine that concept and say that Citadel + either of SF/C&G/FB would result in a victory, however I don't think it's possible to defeat Citadel unless the other three team up against it, even in a 2v1 bloc scenario (which won't happen anyway).

Shrug, wars only happen when one side thinks there will be definete victory. Only bad information leads to a war, as one side over/underestimates the situational strength.

Citadel will remain to sit pretty for a long while I think, unless some heavy internal division or oppressive (and thus uniting) factors emerge. I would hope that they have learnt to avoid the latter.

To be honest, i'm expecting SF to be the next target for being rolled (and thus TTK). I couldn't tell you why, when, or how, (because I honestly don't know) but I feel it in my waters.

Actually, he's not joking and it's pretty much in line with his alliance's guidelines for warchest building from what I've gathered.

I don't mind if you underestimate our warchests, but one nation's warchest size isn't enough to get a realistic estimate of an alliance's guidelines. :P