Which bloc do you want to see rolled most?

Penkala

Bloc Rolling Poll  

865 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Null voted. No bloc with whom I have an animus on the whole. I may disagree with the actions of some of their members, but if you go by the whole bloc, there isn't one I would feel comfortable with rolling. Of course I'm of the mind that, to roll a bloc, they have to do something REALLY bad.

That said, whoever voted AZTEC should be slapped. :P:wub: AZTEC :wub:

Why do we have to have to roll an alliance, that is boring and the outcome is virtually decided before the war begins.

I would like to see an evenly matched fight that could go either way. That is a Great war, a curbstomp doesn't even count as a war, it's a massacre.

CDT. they came OH so close to getting their collective @#$% handed to them by iFOK and co how many times in a few short weeks. lets get it over with already..i'd say you're becoming the GGA of the purple sphere but the entire sphere is underperforming or just flat out sucking

If i could vote for two, Citadel without a damn doubt. TOP has managed to meddle in enough things that dont pertain to them that tbh im just sick of seeing you. You rattled chains at anyone else who dared enter the war against IRON, you took it upon yourself to bail on a war you entered into with MA/GOD over stupid surrender terms. The Kronos thing is just amusing since it actually didnt involve you..at all. Gremlins dont think i dont remember your holier than thou attitude from the war either my hope is it comes to bite you in the $@!

Gremlins dont think i dont remember your holier than thou attitude from the war either my hope is it comes to bite you in the $@!

If respect of reality inevitably bites you in the $@!, then I will gladly prepare myself.

Voted citadel just because.

Voted Aztek since I have no clue who they are. Maybe if they get rolled I will find out.

Nueva Vida, GLOF, 1 Touch Football IIRC.

I'm sure SF's legions of 20k NS nations would easily crush Citadel's upper ranks, yes.

You could replace SF with any bloc. Nobody has the strength at their top tiers to combat Citadel.

Edited by Penkala