Do platipi have balls?

Joe Stupid

Involvement of a purple sphere alliance.

+1

Scale of Outrage: 2 out of 10.

Hmm, I'm not so sure about this one, pink has set a precedent. But it's pretty much an open source ranking system now... so have at it.

I must retire for the evening, if it gets up to around 7 or 8 make sure there's a DoW.

Astronaut Jones, as the new Prophet of Peace

and

Vilien, as the Master of Morality,

I entrust the system to you to make sure it is fairly regulated in your eyes.

Edited by Kzoppistan

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm certain that you are incorrect.
It doesnt matter how sure you are, do you have anything resembling proof?

Aha! I found the logs.

[20:31] <Tygaland> the other alternative is for Kronos to compensate the STA for all damage done to my nation by both rogues

[20:31] <Tygaland> tech, infrastrucure, cash, military losses

[20:31] <Tygaland> and peace out the war slots on whitemajik

[20:32] <Tygaland> after 6 or 7 nukes already plus full attacks its going to be quite a lot

So now, I'm completely certain that you are wrong.

Edited by Masterof9puppets

1.) Staggering would be unnecessary, because we were fully aware that Heracles was not planning on slipping into peace mode, and we also knew that Heracles does not go back on his word. Had he not wanted to be deleted for rules violations, then he wouldn't have broken the rules. He was planning on exactly what happened.

2.) The fact that they were not exposed furthers the point that you can't blame them on us.

3.) DeCaelo likes using his nukes? Dunno what to tell you, De Caelo only launched one nuke.

4.) Nope, he didn't nuke us. My apologies to you if you would have rathered more STA nations been nuked. When Heracles was deleted there were 16 nukes left in his arsenal, there wasn't exactly a shortage of them.

5. Heracles rebought infra, so your argument is invalid and without proof.

1.) Heracles actually expressed sadness to me when we were talking about his deletion. He didn't plan to be deleted, he planned to continue rogueing until he ran out of money. I have logs that prove this.

2.) It's a point I will grant you. We actually blamed you for spying away his cruise missiles, and I'd like to say that we were wrong there, as that was the Gremlins attacker.

3.) Well, good. I'm glad you agree that you guys weren't doing all you could.

4.) There would have been a great shortage had you been spying them away in the first round of wars, or had you not redeclared the second round, effectively blocking out both us, and our SDIs.

5. Can you prove that? No? Then yours is without proof as well.

I would like to remind everyone that this is not a discussion about who misses what version of myself, but rather the commendable actions of TOP in the prevention of war!

Are you people so blood thirsty that you would want such senseless violence to take place at all times on planet bob? TOP did the right thing, and should be commended for it. My hat is off for TOP here.

How dare the rest of you ruffians try and change the subject!

OMG... What has CSN done to you?!?!?! I demand compensation for this outrage!

Hmm, I'm not so sure about this one, pink has set a precedent. But it's pretty much an open source ranking system now... so have at it.

I must retire for the evening, if it gets up to around 7 or 8 make sure there's a DoW.

Astronaut Jones, as the new Prophet of Peace

and

Vilien, as the Master of Morality,

I entrust the system to you to make sure it is fairly regulated in your eyes.

I will not let you, or anyone else down. I am actively monitoring the tone of the comments being tossed around, and will step in at a moment's notice to ensure that peace prevails during these tense times.

I have to say, I admire Kronos' bravery in dragging this argument out into the public even after their masters in TOP bailed them out of what would have surely been a massive beating. That takes cojones.

Thanks for this brilliant topic, Ragnarok!

1.) Heracles actually expressed sadness to me when we were talking about his deletion. He didn't plan to be deleted, he planned to continue rogueing until he ran out of money. I have logs that prove this.

2.) It's a point I will grant you. We actually blamed you for spying away his cruise missiles, and I'd like to say that we were wrong there, as that was the Gremlins attacker.

3.) Well, good. I'm glad you agree that you guys weren't doing all you could.

4.) There would have been a great shortage had you been spying them away in the first round of wars, or had you not redeclared the second round, effectively blocking out both us, and our SDIs.

5. Can you prove that? No? Then yours is without proof as well.

1. He got deleted for putting an expletive in his aa affiliation on these boards, and new fair well the consequences. I'm sure he would have loved to hurt STA a bit more, but he also wanted to get out of his addiction to Cybernations.

2. Yup, because we didn't spy them.

3. Alright, agreed. He shouldn't have nuked that time. About 100 more infra of Heracles non existant nation wouldn't be there anymore.

4. Complain to the third party that spied them away, not us.

5. He admitted to rebuying infra? Thats enough proof to me, I'm not going to question Heracles' word.

EDIT: Expletive, not explicit. Thanks WickedJ ;)

Edited by Masterof9puppets

I have to say, I admire Kronos' bravery in dragging this argument out into the public even after their masters in TOP bailed them out of what would have surely been a massive beating. That takes cojones.

comedy stand up hour must be starting.

funny funny.

Right, we brought this out into public. <_<

OMG... What has CSN done to you?!?!?! I demand compensation for this outrage!

CSN has provided me, most graciously, with a home. I assure you, the realization that I was walking the wrong path was a realization I made all on my own, as any change of heart, if it is to be genuine, is one that must be made alone and without interference from the outside. I'm not sure what compensation can be provided to you, but I hope that I can help compensate you, however you wish to be compensated.

Ragnarok didn't authorize it..at all. Kronos didn't come forward with the details into the public first. Others did. Tygaland in particular gave a rather detailed account from his perspective. Other than that, you got everything exactly right, except the nature of the Kronos-TOP relationship.

1.) Staggering would be unnecessary, because we were fully aware that Heracles was not planning on slipping into peace mode, and we also knew that Heracles does not go back on his word. Had he not wanted to be deleted for rules violations, then he wouldn't have broken the rules. He was planning on exactly what happened.

Unfortunately that's a long string of assumptions for any alliance to accept on anothers word.

A massive beating? I think someone needs to look again. An aggressive war on Kronos would not end well for anyone. TOP did the right thing by avoiding an unnecessary war, but they would certainly have won it had it come to that.

Ragnarok didn't authorize it..at all. Kronos didn't come forward with the details into the public first. Others did. Tygaland in particular gave a rather detailed account from his perspective. Other than that, you got everything exactly right, except the nature of the Kronos-TOP relationship.

This is a true statement. STA, Kronos and TOP were all quite content to stay in our own corners, hashing through this on our own forums and channels.

I'm not going to comment on the legitimacy of either side. While i have much more info than the average Joe Stupid, i'm also biased.

However, are STA and Allies attempting to set the precedent that rogue actions are to be held as the responsibility of said rogue's forsaken Alliance?

This is what i see, and this is worrisome. If you want the ability to throw around weak CB's you'll have it now.

Edited by Lord Levistus

I'm fairly sure it was like this

1. Force White Majik to send peace to Tyga, even though he's not on your aa, or we will "review our options" (aka, declare war)

2. Force White Majik to send peace, or pay full reps.

3. Send peace to White Majik and clear the slot, and pay 600 tech.

I'm certain that you are incorrect.
It doesnt matter how sure you are, do you have anything resembling proof?
Aha! I found the logs.

[20:31] <Tygaland> the other alternative is for Kronos to compensate the STA for all damage done to my nation by both rogues

[20:32] <Tygaland> after 6 or 7 nukes already plus full attacks its going to be quite a lot

I'm really eagerly waiting on a response.

Equally unfortunately, Heracles didn't enter peace mode and rebuild up nukes and redeclare on STA.

He was never given the chance either. I'm not saying it is what would have happened, but as an alliance leader, I would be unlikely to take the chance. I am far more interested in guarantees when it comes to negotiations.

I'm not going to comment on the legitimacy of either side. While i have much more info than the average Joe Stupid, i'm also biased.

However, are STA and Allies attempting to set the precedent that rogue actions are to be held as the responsibility of said rogue's forsaken Alliance?

This is what i see, and this is worrisome. If you want the ability to throw around weak CB's you'll have it now.

No. The position of my government seems to be that alliances will be held accountable for rogue actions if they assist in those rogue actions. That is very different from what you see is it not?

Aha! I found the logs.

Lol sure looks like full reps where never asked to me. Oh wait....

Please pezstar answer puppets logs you kind of just left this one to be forgotten...

Are YOU certain and sure full reps where never asked?