Do platipi have balls?

Joe Stupid

Wow, I go out for a night of drinking and come home to this.

Ill point a few things out from my point of view

1. NO ONE IN KRONOS KNEW ABOUT ME LEAVING TILL I LEFT

2. ONE KRONOS MEMBER ATTACKED ME, I YELLED AT HIM FOR A GOOD 30 MINS FOR IT

3. YES MY FRIENDS WANTED A PIECE OF MY NATION

4. VES, PIP, MOP (KRONOS FA TEAM) SPENT THE ENTIRE NIGHT OF NEGOTIATIONS BLOWING UP MY PHONE WHEN I WAS AT A CLUB ASKING ME TO PEACE

5. I HAVE NUKED TYGA ONCE AND THAT IS ALL (A FEW GAs TOO)

6. TOP DID WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS RIGHT FOR KRONOS AND TOP

Any Questions?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I'll introduce you to Negotiations 101. I had only asked that Kronos get White Majik to peace out and the issue was done with.

Mof9P, from the beginning of this thread, stated that you offered both options. It was Pezstar who stated you never asked for full reps. He was quite certain of this, and said so multiple times. The logs were posted simply to show Pezstar was not correct. Clearly, he wasn't correct.

Mof9P and De Caelo have also asked several times for the entire logs to be posted by STA if they were "out of context" as Pezstar stated, since they do not have the full logs as they were not there for the talks. Clearly, the logs were not out of context, as you were offering two options to resolve this situation.

That is completely inappropriate. I'm really disappointed to see it coming from an alliance I hold a great deal of respect for.

I agree. Let it be known that's not representative of the entire alliance.

Mof9P, from the beginning of this thread, stated that you offered both options. It was Pezstar who stated you never asked for full reps. He was quite certain of this, and said so multiple times. The logs were posted simply to show Pezstar was not correct. Clearly, he wasn't correct.

Mof9P and De Caelo have also asked several times for the entire logs to be posted by STA if they were "out of context" as Pezstar stated, since they do not have the full logs as they were not there for the talks. Clearly, the logs were not out of context, as you were offering two options to resolve this situation.

I never claimed they were out of context. The log posted did omit the actual offer put on the table which is what Pez was driving at. Had that line been included then the section that was quoted would have easily been seen in the context I have stated here twice now.

Secondly, I never offered the "full reps" option. I only mentioned that the full reps would be massive to, one, ensure they seriously pursued the real option I gave them (getting White Majik to peace out his war with me) and, two, to emphasise that the option I gave them would cost them nothing compared to the cost of damages caused to my nation.

I don't see the point in requesting unreasonable terms for resolution. White Majik peacing out was entirely reasonable and when we were told that was not going to happen then the deal TOP agreed to with the STA was thrashed out. Neither came anywhere near "full reps" nor the "1 billion" figure someone decided to make up and run with. There were only two proposals formally offered. White Majik peace out his war with me or, after discussions with TOP, peacing out the defensive war slots from White Majik and paying a nominal compensation of 600 tech to the STA.

Lastly, Pezstar is female.

Wow, I go out for a night of drinking and come home to this.

Ill point a few things out from my point of view

1. NO ONE IN KRONOS KNEW ABOUT ME LEAVING TILL I LEFT

2. ONE KRONOS MEMBER ATTACKED ME, I YELLED AT HIM FOR A GOOD 30 MINS FOR IT

3. YES MY FRIENDS WANTED A PIECE OF MY NATION

4. VES, PIP, MOP (KRONOS FA TEAM) SPENT THE ENTIRE NIGHT OF NEGOTIATIONS BLOWING UP MY PHONE WHEN I WAS AT A CLUB ASKING ME TO PEACE

5. I HAVE NUKED TYGA ONCE AND THAT IS ALL (A FEW GAs TOO)

6. TOP DID WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS RIGHT FOR KRONOS AND TOP

Any Questions?

Yes, how's that shift/caps lock key holding up?

We really do seem to be a magnet of rogues from Kronos. If you guys have something to say about us, come and say it to us directly, rather than sending people who've just "decided to quit" after us. Whatever the case is, I've seen too many coincidences.

And as for clarification of context, I was trying to think where this conversation took place. I looked through all my logs talking to Kronos and drew a blank. I looked in my logs talking to Crymson who spoke to me from TOP and got nothing. I eventually found it in a conversation with DrDan from TOP who was asking me for my point of view. What I said to him was never put forward as an offer to Kronos nor was it put forward to Crymson when we discussed a compromise.

I cannot honestly be bothered to read this, so I'll just address the title and post:

Platypuses (which I believe is the most commonly used plural among scientists) do have testes. Similar to other monotremes and to reptiles, their testes are contained near the kidneys. Monotremes (so named as they defecate, urinate, and lay eggs through a single opening, the cloaca) are a sort of intermediate stage between reptiles and mammals, which is why they have some characteristics of both, and also why they were crowded out by other mammals and now only live in Australia and New Guinea.

Also, @OP - I don't believe that can possibly be a fair explanation of the events. I'm sure somewhere above STA, Kronos and TOP Government have explained the situation in great detail showing logic and honor on both sides.

Edit: They have, ah. Good then.

Edited by xxcowdudexx

We really do seem to be a magnet of rogues from Kronos. If you guys have something to say about us, come and say it to us directly, rather than sending people who've just "decided to quit" after us. Whatever the case is, I've seen too many coincidences.

You believe that these are pre-planned attacks encouraged/pushed by Kronos gov rather than these rogues attacking STA because they don't like your alliance?

It's not too difficult to see it that way, so I can see where STA is coming from. However, I trust Kronos well enough to know they wouldn't do something like that and endanger all of their allies.

You believe that these are pre-planned attacks encouraged/pushed by Kronos gov rather than these rogues attacking STA because they don't like your alliance?

Put it this way, several gov of Kronos have attacked us. Surely you don't mind me feeling even just a little bit suspicious there

Put it this way, several gov of Kronos have attacked us. Surely you don't mind me feeling even just a little bit suspicious there

Conversely, its suspicious you didnt use the correct term. "Ex Gov", if kronos gov did attack I would have assumed a full STA response, like decleration of war on kronos :popcorn: . Back room politics is so pre karma dont ya think?

Edited by Thorgrum

Conversely, its suspicious you didnt use the correct term. "Ex Gov", if kronos gov did attack I would have assumed a full STA response, like decleration of war on kronos :popcorn: . Back room politics is so pre karma dont ya think?

You know damn well what he meant. Two leaders of Kronos quit and go rogue on the STA one after the other with their war slots filled. Plus another Kronos member runs a spy op on an STA member scouting them out for another rogue hit. A little too much to believe it to be a series of coincidences. Less so when they clearly worked with the first rogue to ensure the STA would not get any war slots to defend our member.

As for back room politics, if alliances involved and their allies want to settle an issue privately then I see no problem with that.

Edited by Tygaland

You know damn well what he meant. Two leaders of Kronos quit and go rogue on the STA one after the other with their war slots filled. Plus another Kronos member runs a spy op on an STA member scouting them out for another rogue hit. A little too much to believe it to be a series of coincidences. Less so when they clearly worked with the first rogue to ensure the STA would not get any war slots to defend our member.

As for back room politics, if alliances involved and their allies want to settle an issue privately then I see not problem with that.

Of course I knew what he meant, and you know dam well what I meant with my post. if I believe him, and you why we still at it publically? I mean is he really suscpicous at this point or we just seeing who can whistle the loudest?

I like to whistle too. B)

Where is it written that everybody is not allowed to express their thoughts in public?

You misunderstand completely, nothing pleases me more then seeing you express your thoughts in public. But I will play along....

NO U!!!!! Where is it written that people who express thier thoughts in public arent allowed to be replied to ?

? Am I offending you by not going through the usual process of keeping everything bottled up?

No, Im not offended at all honestly Im entertained.

Of course I knew what he meant, and you know dam well what I meant with my post.

Yes, you meant to be intentionally vague to make a non-point.

if I believe him, and you why we still at it publically?

I keep finding myself having to respond to deliberately vague nonsense.

I mean is he really suscpicous at this point or we just seeing who can whistle the loudest?

I like to whistle too. B)

As for whistling, it wasn't the STA that raised this publicly. We assumed it had been resolved as per what TOP had told us. I suggest putting on some earmuffs to put an end to your pesky whistling problem. Although it sounds more to me like a howling noise...

As for back room politics, if alliances involved and their allies want to settle an issue privately then I see no problem with that.

Except that the spy op was explained earlier in the thread as coming from a third member going rogue and was never suggested by, encouraged, nor in any way sanctioned by Kronos.

What you are left with is a simple coincidence, the implication of a conspiracy by STA, but not proof of any. What you are also left with is STA asking for reps, which TOP decided was in the interest of peace--not that I've actually heard TOP gov saying that reps were required.

It is in the best interest of both parties if this unfortunate matter goes away. Indeed, aside from a few comments made as an aside, this thread was about to have a pretty pink bow slapped on it. It does not go away faster when you are still talking about it.

I will leave you however with this thought: maybe instead of continuing to insist that your accounting of events is the absolutely correct one, maybe you should be asking why people would want to go rogue on your alliance and address that issue with the new government at Kronos.

You misunderstand completely, nothing pleases me more then seeing you express your thoughts in public. But I will play along....

NO U!!!!! Where is it written that people who express thier thoughts in public arent allowed to be replied to ?

Back to being difficult... don't play the "No u" card, that won't work here

No, Im not offended at all honestly Im entertained.

Glad I'm not a bore then :v:

Edited by Skippy

Except that the spy op was explained earlier in the thread as coming from a third member going rogue and was never suggested by, encouraged, nor in any way sanctioned by Kronos.

They still carried the Kronos AA and isn't that the basis of the argument here. Or do Kronos get ot have it both ways?

What you are left with is a simple coincidence, the implication of a conspiracy by STA, but not proof of any. What you are also left with is STA asking for reps, which TOP decided was in the interest of peace--not that I've actually heard TOP gov saying that reps were required.

You ignore a number of factors mentioned earlier. Go read them again. As for whether TOP thought the compensation was required, they agree to the deal and to my knowledge the issue was dealt with.

It is in the best interest of both parties if this unfortunate matter goes away. Indeed, aside from a few comments made as an aside, this thread was about to have a pretty pink bow slapped on it. It does not go away faster when you are still talking about it.

Then stop posting.

I will leave you however with this thought: maybe instead of continuing to insist that your accounting of events is the absolutely correct one, maybe you should be asking why people would want to go rogue on your alliance and address that issue with the new government at Kronos.

And instead of assuming the STA is absolutely wrong you should ask yourself how your alliance would react to myself and Uhtred going rogue and attacking Valhalla with STA members filling war slots followed by Pezstar running spy ops on Chefjoe while carrying the STA alliance affiliation. I have a fair idea how it would be construed. You really aren't putting a great deal of thought into this.

As for why they went rogue on the STA, because we disagreed over Valhalla's peace terms from the Karma War.

Edited by Tygaland

Yes, you meant to be intentionally vague to make a non-point.

Come on having been here as long as you ought to try a something different, I mean do you keep these on a clipboard so you can paste them in?

I keep finding myself having to respond to deliberately vague nonsense.

Must be a hard burden, particularly allowing those who are vague and post nonsense to have so much control over you. I mean you have to right?

As for whistling, it wasn't the STA that raised this publicly. We assumed it had been resolved as per what TOP had told us. I suggest putting on some earmuffs to put an end to your pesky whistling problem. Although it sounds more to me like a howling noise...

Usually it takes you 3-4 arrogant filled ( I mean you have to right? lol) put downs on others before you get to substance, least you got to some substance before the 3rd.

So to the substance, you assumed based on what top told you, even though your member here seems to imply you guys knew what kronos was up to? (you inferred I knew what he was talking about, wasnt that it?). Odd, if you knew what kronos was up to why would you deal with TOP anyway, maybe the title should be reworked "do platpi and tigers have balls?"

Surely you think highly enough of yourself to have resloved it with Kronos directly, I certainly did but now Im not so sure. Congrats to TOP I suppose B)