Do platipi have balls?

Joe Stupid

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to the two quotes above, the only wrong Kronos has committed was peacing out war slots with Heracles the Great on day 6 of the war as to redeclare. STA seems to think it was with malicious intent, but it really was to just add more technology to our ranks. Also somewhat important, it actually saved STA more damage than if they were the ones attacking Heracles, more nukes would have been shot STA's direction. -shrug-

So is TOP not of the same opinion? Or else why did they pay reps to STA?

See this is what irks me about this.

If an ally does something you disagree with, you work it out with them much like how MK worked (is working?) things out with Athens after they attacked KofN. If you can't come to an agreement over the issue both should probably rethink their relationship as allies (and they probably should've exercised more foresight when they decided to sign a binding agreement). You shouldn't just bail your allies out of trouble by paying their reparations for them, that'll only delay the problem. Both still have differing opinions over the issue so the problem will likely rear its head again later down the road.

On the other hand, if you don't think your ally did anything wrong, you stand up with them with the same amount of resolve that they have. You think they're right yeah? Then why cave in and pay reps you don't believe need to be paid.

Congrats to Rok for making me laugh at you.

Yes, we get it. You dislike RoK.

While Joe is a member of RoK government, as I already pointed out this was in no way sanctioned by myself or anyone in the upper government. This ill-advised post is all Joe Stupid and his opinion. We know little about the STA/Kronos/TOP issue and have no official stance.

I've already been in touch with TOP in regards to this and they have been made aware that this is not how we do things. All parties involved have my sincerest apologies for their private business being put in public view ... especially in such a demeaning way.

New question, who let you be MoFA? Apparently Hoo has made some bad judgement calls here.

It's an elected position. This post aside, Joe has actually served RoK well as LoFA.

The platypus is a non-boreotherian mammal and its testes are in the abdomen.

/thread

I would like to remind everyone that this is not a discussion about who misses what version of myself, but rather the commendable actions of TOP in the prevention of war!

Are you people so blood thirsty that you would want such senseless violence to take place at all times on planet bob? TOP did the right thing, and should be commended for it. My hat is off for TOP here.

How dare the rest of you ruffians try and change the subject!

I have always loved you.

Heracles deleted? Anyway, glad to see STA getting something out of this. Hails and such.

So is TOP not of the same opinion? Or else why did they pay reps to STA?

See this is what irks me about this.

If an ally does something you disagree with, you work it out with them much like how MK worked (is working?) things out with Athens after they attacked KofN. If you can't come to an agreement over the issue both should probably rethink their relationship as allies (and they probably should've exercised more foresight when they decided to sign a binding agreement). You shouldn't just bail your allies out of trouble by paying their reparations for them, that'll only delay the problem. Both still have differing opinions over the issue so the problem will likely rear its head again later down the road.

On the other hand, if you don't think your ally did anything wrong, you stand up with them with the same amount of resolve that they have. You think they're right yeah? Then why cave in and pay reps you don't believe need to be paid.

TOP had the reps paid because the .gov that was online at the time was under the impression that Kronos was 100% in favor of paying reps if not for the mere point of avoiding an unnecessary war. Unfortunately that was not the case but a mistake is a mistake.

Heracles deleted? Anyway, glad to see STA getting something out of this. Hails and such.

Well he didn't persay "delete", but he was deleted by teh ebil -.

Edited by Masterof9puppets

1) Even when redeclaring, no effort was made on Kronos' part to stagger the nuclear rogue, creating the possibility for him to escape to peace mode, rearm, and come back to do more damage to our alliance. Had he not been deleted for rules violations this could have cost us hundreds of millions of dollars (from the nukes he would be able to rebuy + being able to declare up to 3 offensive wars).

2) On multiple occasions all of Heracles' spy slots were full with no damage done to his nuclear arsenal and no exposed spy attacks.

3) The only Kronos nation competing for the daily nuke slot was De Caelo, and he had no WRC and less tech than any other combatant.

4) Heracles did not nuke any Kronos nations to my knowledge (I know he made one attempt on De Caelo that failed), so redeclaring on him and later declaring on White Majik prevented us from diluting his nuclear arsenal and allowed him to concentrate all his damage on Tyga.

5) After removing nuclear damages, each Kronos nation did 40-80% of the damage (defined as infrastructure destroyed) Tyga did, depending on your assumptions (80% assumes the Gremlins nations did 0 damage each). This indicates to us an insincere war effort.

Yes, we get it. You dislike RoK.

While Joe is a member of RoK government, as I already pointed out this was in no way sanctioned by myself or anyone in the upper government. This ill-advised post is all Joe Stupid and his opinion. We know little about the STA/Kronos/TOP issue and have no official stance.

I've already been in touch with TOP in regards to this and they have been made aware that this is not how we do things. All parties involved have my sincerest apologies for their private business being put in public view ... especially in such a demeaning way.

It's an elected position. This post aside, Joe has actually served RoK well as LoFA.

To add onto this, I would like to state that Joe Stupid, contrary to his name sake, and the reception of this thread, is a very smart man. He seldom makes mistakes, albeit big ones when he does. He's always been honorable, in his leadership style, and his handling of foreign affairs.

As far as the post about RoK making someone laugh. RoK is a great alliance, they've always been, and strived to be an honorable, and fair alliance. It was posted more than once here that Joe's opinions are his own, the lack of the posters ability to read indicates his lack of interest in anything but stirring the pot.

I see alot of stones being thrown by those who live in glass houses.

Edited by Barix9

It showed collusion with the rogue in denying the STA the ability to defend her member from the rogue attacks and ensured that all nuclear attacks from the rogue would be focussed on that STA member to ensure maximum damage to our member. The STA expressed its desire to attack the rogue and we were told that Kronos would try and free up some slots to allow us to do so but could not guarantee it. The war slot swap on day 6 of the war was a clear indication that Kronos was colluding with the rogue and denying the STA the ability to defend her member.

Or, instead, harvesting their resources as per their wishes, while conducting full war against them, and preventing further damage to STA.

Albeit we decided to give you the benefit of the doubt until the second rogue with pre-filled slots attacked the day after the first rogue attack expired.

We had just as much notice as you did, and again we still conducted full warfare against said nation.

The last straw was a spy op from a Kronos member on another member of the STA gathering information for another rogue attack.

The member spied while on our AA, yes. He was then anarchied before he could even resign or switch AA by our nations, as we in no way condoned his actions and began to punish them immediately. This nation also has been fully warred by ours.

As for the resolution with TOP, I'd like to make a few things clear. STA's original request was not for compensation but for Kronos to request White Majik peace out their rogue attack on the STA. Kronos were not willing to do this which left us at an impasse.

No, your initial request was full damages. For rogues. Then your demand was for us to somehow get a rogue nation to peace out. Not only did we have no responsibility for his actions, we had no way to get him to stop.

These nations were rogues, plain and simple. No one has suffered more from their departure then Kronos. Two of four recent rouges from our alliance attacked you, not all of them. Had we some vested interest in a proxy war as you seem to suggest then at very least all of them would have hit you, or, even better, we would have DoW'd you as an alliance.

Edited by Vesalius

No, your initial request was full damages. For rogues. Then your demand was for us to somehow get a rogue nation to peace out. Not only did we have no responsibility for his actions, we had no way to get him to stop.

We never asked for full damages. Never.

1) Even when redeclaring, no effort was made on Kronos' part to stagger the nuclear rogue, creating the possibility for him to escape to peace mode, rearm, and come back to do more damage to our alliance. Had he not been deleted for rules violations this could have cost us hundreds of millions of dollars (from the nukes he would be able to rebuy + being able to declare up to 3 offensive wars).

2) On multiple occasions all of Heracles' spy slots were full with no damage done to his nuclear arsenal and no exposed spy attacks.

3) The only Kronos nation competing for the daily nuke slot was De Caelo, and he had no WRC and less tech than any other combatant.

4) Heracles did not nuke any Kronos nations to my knowledge (I know he made one attempt on De Caelo that failed), so redeclaring on him and later declaring on White Majik prevented us from diluting his nuclear arsenal and allowed him to concentrate all his damage on Tyga.

5) After removing nuclear damages, each Kronos nation did 40-80% of the damage (defined as infrastructure destroyed) Tyga did, depending on your assumptions (80% assumes the Gremlins nations did 0 damage each). This indicates to us an insincere war effort.

1.) Staggering would be unnecessary, because we were fully aware that Heracles was not planning on slipping into peace mode, and we also knew that Heracles does not go back on his word. Had he not wanted to be deleted for rules violations, then he wouldn't have broken the rules. He was planning on exactly what happened.

2.) The fact that they were not exposed furthers the point that you can't blame them on us.

3.) DeCaelo likes using his nukes? Dunno what to tell you, De Caelo only launched one nuke.

4.) Nope, he didn't nuke us. My apologies to you if you would have rathered more STA nations been nuked. When Heracles was deleted there were 16 nukes left in his arsenal, there wasn't exactly a shortage of them.

5. Heracles rebought infra, so your argument is invalid and without proof.

In days past, if a group of nations went rogue from the same alliance, that alliance would mobilize and deal with the rogues as a courtesy. The government would also formally apologize. If there were reparations paid at all, it was because the alliance government was looking to score some diplomatic points--it was never a requirement.

TOP wanted to smooth down STA ruffled fur on behalf of Kronos. Maybe they also an opportunity to score some of those aforementioned diplomatic points. Whatever the case, we're missing a big piece to the puzzle--did Kronos ever officially say they'd pony up 300 tech for STA? If not, it's possible that someone in Kronos said "ok" to it when in reality they weren't authorized to do so. It happens.

If I'm Tyga, I'm a bit butthurt I don't get the entire 600 tech, but as was mentioned earlier, it's not like STA is in a strong position to do much about it, even if Kronos reneged. I would also want this to go away...their position is not better now than before Joe Stupid's OP.

We never asked for full damages. Never.

I'm fairly sure it was like this

1. Force White Majik to send peace to Tyga, even though he's not on your aa, or we will "review our options" (aka, declare war)

2. Force White Majik to send peace, or pay full reps.

3. Send peace to White Majik and clear the slot, and pay 600 tech.

1. Force White Majik to send peace to Tyga, even though he's not on your aa, or we will "review our options" (aka, declare war)

I'm certain that you are incorrect.

It doesnt matter how sure you are, do you have anything resembling proof?

Or, instead, harvesting their resources as per their wishes, while conducting full war against them, and preventing further damage to STA.

While absorbing none of the nukes so they could all be focused on Tyga? Thanks, we sure owe you.

Actually, his initial request was for Whitemajik to peace out. Considering you had got Heracles to peace out with you guys a few days earlier so you could redeclare, thereby continuing to block us from fighting him, it was not unreasonable to think you had the same level of cooperation with Whitemajik. Failing that, he wanted some token of good faith such as attempting to open slots for our nations and a small fraction of the damage caused to him.

Edit: Wow, grammar is not my thing tonight.

Edited by Shodemofi

It doesnt matter how sure you are, do you have anything resembling proof?

I know, thats why I said fairly sure <_<

I'm trying to find the logs, but I'm not sure which operating system I was using, or which IRC client I was using in either operating system. It's a hard search and I'm preoccupied <_<

While absorbing none of the nukes so they could all be focused on Tyga? Thanks, we sure owe you.

Actually, his initial request was for Whitemajik to peace out. Considering you had got Heracles to peace out with you guys a few days earlier so you could redeclare, thereby continuing to block us from fighting him, it was not unreasonable to think you had the same level of cooperation with Whitemajik. Failing that, he wanted some token of good faith such as attempting to open slots for our nations and a small fraction of the damage caused to him.

Edit: Wow, grammar is not my thing tonight.

I already responded to this, somewhere in these:

The spy op actually happened before White Majik went rogue, I am pretty sure. And we dealt with that within half an hour, declaring on PTricky and sending him to anarchy before he could launch the attacks that he was planning on STA. Another way we helped you...

We were not willing to do this? Vesalius and I were both texting White Majik for an hour trying to get him to send peace to you. It can not be held to us that he refused, as he was not a Kronos member.

Not sure what to say to this part, again- wasn't online.

I don't exactly believe STA deserves any reps in this case, feel free to see the 300 tech as a note of sorrow to our wrong of peacingout/redeclaring on Heracles on Day 6. Although STA is not technically entitled to those slots, we probably should have given them to you anyways.

1.) Staggering would be unnecessary, because we were fully aware that Heracles was not planning on slipping into peace mode, and we also knew that Heracles does not go back on his word. Had he not wanted to be deleted for rules violations, then he wouldn't have broken the rules. He was planning on exactly what happened.

2.) The fact that they were not exposed furthers the point that you can't blame them on us.

3.) DeCaelo likes using his nukes? Dunno what to tell you, De Caelo only launched one nuke.

4.) Nope, he didn't nuke us. My apologies to you if you would have rathered more STA nations been nuked. When Heracles was deleted there were 16 nukes left in his arsenal, there wasn't exactly a shortage of them.

5. Heracles rebought infra, so your argument is invalid and without proof.

Edited by Masterof9puppets

You're kidding, right? I don't care to read most of the comments, but this has to be one of the absolute biggest pieces of !@#$ topics I have read on these forums in a while. They decided to find a peaceful alternative to what could have been a major war, which totally makes them care only about pixels. And if they backed their allies in Kronos fully, they'd be seen as using their power and being all hegemony.

If you're going to try and slander TOP, there are better alternatives. You should look harder.